Shattered Hearts! Professional Dancer Valentin Chmerkovskiy Breaks Up with his Girlfriend Amber Rose
Quick Fact Check
- Date of Birth 1986-03-24
- Age 33 Years 6 Month(s)
- Nationality Ukrainian, American
- Profession Professional Dancer
- Birth Name Valentin Aleksandrovich "Val" Chmerkovskiy
- Nick Name VC
- Zodiac Sign Aries
- Ethnicity/Race Ukrainian-American
- Father Aleksandr Chmerkovskiy
- Mother Larisa Chmerkovskaya
- Brother/s Maksim Chmerkovskiy
- Children/Kids Not Yet
- Relationship Status Married
- Wife/Spouse Jenna Johnson (2019)
- Divorce/Split Not Yet
- Wedding Date April 13, 2019
- Engaged Date June 14, 2018
- Ex-Girlfriend Amber Rose, Kelly Monaco, Janel Parrish
- Gay No
- Dating/Affair No
- Net Worth $5 Million (Estimated)
- Awards U.S. National Latin Dance Champion
- Career 2001-present
- High School The Hudson School
- College Business Management
- Height/ How Tall? 6' (1.83 m)
- Weight 86 kg (190 lbs)
- Hair Short
- Hair Color Dark Brown
- Eye Color Blue
Professional dancers Amber Rose and Val Chmerkovskiy dance their separate ways, as confirmed by sources. The two decided to end their relationship on Friday, February 10, 2017, after dating for almost five months before deciding to break up.
Amber Rose's split rumors had already sparked after their cute photos together surprisingly stopped three weeks before. An insider of US magazine says,
"They're just too different"
Moreover, another insider revealed their schedules to be the issue. He said,
“Val has been on tour and really hasn’t had time to see her too much. It fizzled out, but it wasn’t serious to begin with, I could see them hooking up again in the future."
The thirty-year-old dancing professional, Val Chmerkovskiy also indicated their breakup through twitter quoting, “If you’re ready, it’s too late,” puzzling everyone except the person he was targeting to, along with more cryptic messages through his social media for his then girlfriend.
If you're ready, it's too late— Valentin (@iamValC) February 10, 2017
Moreover, he shared an image on Friday morning on Instagram with a post of his emotional state, a quote, along with a caption: "Enlightenment is within."
Meeting in the fall through the T.V reality series "Dancing With the Stars," they started dating secretly, only conveying some hints through their Instagram. But soon, they made it official with a post in Rose's social media on January 4, 2017, where they pictured themselves sharing a romantic kiss.
Val may need some reconciling and soul-searching for himself before he becomes emotionally involved again, and as for Rose, she has not commented or posted anything regarding her current relationship status.