Cue The Tissues; List Of Top Breakup Songs To Tune In This Year!
Performing arts have the power to touch our raw nerves and affect our emotions.
Performing arts like breakup-songs make us sad, weep, cry, laugh and heal our heart breaks
Breakup songs can stir our soul bringing forth the emotions They too can sway our emotions and influence our behaviour.
Today, we take you on a musical journey through some heart-rending breakup songs of the year.
Ready? Sit tight, grab your tissues to get prepared to shed loads of tears. Just remember that they are just songs, however mournful and crushing. Shed a few tears but don't sob your eyes out.
Shall we fly you on an eternal musical journey encompassing top pop and rock songs on lost love? If you are weak in the heart department, don't forget to have a friend or family member by your side to soothe you and give you a shoulder to lean on should you require it.
Songs on breakup
Here we go. We present you with a list of the top best breakup songs of the year (2017):
- "Piece of Mind," Kehlani
- "Cold," Maroon 5, Future
- "Cry Like Me," Frances
- "Happier," Ed Sheeran
- "I Can't Fall in Love Without You," Zara Larsson
- "It Ain't Me," Kygo, Selena Gomez
- "Owe Me," Big Sean
- "I Ain't the One," Spoon
- "New Man," Ed Sheeran
- "Sticks and Stones," Nelly Furtado
- "Broken Anyway," Ryan Adams
- "Fake Love," Drake
- "The One," The Chainsmokers
- "Don't Leave (ft Mo)," Snakehips
- "Can I be him," James Arther
- "Sign Of The Times," Harry Styles
- "Only you," Selena Gomes
- "Issues," Julia Michales
- "I Have Questions," Camila Cabello
- "Praying," Kesha
- "Too Much To Ask," Niall Horan
- "Attention," Charlie Puth
- "Cios Adios," Anne-Marie
- "Bad At Love," Halsey
- "Two Ghosts," Harry Styles
- "Back To You," Louis Tomlinson ft. Bebe Rexha
- "Thinkin' About You," Dua Lipa
- "Scared To Be Lonely," Martin Garrix ft. Dua Lipa
- "Treat You Better," Shawn Mendes
- "I hate you; I love you," Gnash, Olivia O'Brien
- "Too Good At Goodbyes," Sam Smith
Listen to all these great songs whenever you are feeling down and release your pent-up emotions whenever you need to. These songs will not only heal your breakup but also makes you stronger.
You can hear all these songs on YouTube or Spotify. Just go through their instructions and disclaimer. Have a great week. We are sure you will be a new you after blasting your way through some or all of these songs.