Johanna Konta Dating Status Now, Boyfriend, Partner, Family & More
Tennis star, Johanna Konta, gained huge fame in 2016 as she became the first female British singles player to be ranked in the Top 25 in 29 years. The same year, she also reached the top 100 doubles rankings.
Before changing her allegiance to Britain, Johanna represented Australia from 2004 to 2012.
Throughout her professional tennis career, Johanna has won 11 ITF (International Tennis Federation) championships and three WTA (Women's Tennis Association) championships.
Who Is Johanna Konta Dating?
Johanna Konta is in a relationship with a guy named Jackson Wade.
Another Tennis Diva's Dating Status Disclosed:- Julia Goerges Boyfriend, Husband, Net Worth
The couple reportedly started dating in 2017.
Johanna Konta with her boyfriend Jackson Wade in August 2019 (Photo: Johanna Konta's Instagram)
During an interview with Hello magazine in 2019, Johanna opened up about her relationship with Jackson and gushed about how he inspired her:
My boyfriend empowers me, He encourages me to trust my own decisions and be who I am, because he says I’m awesome.
She further disclosed that the two are very committed to each other and have already been living together, with a handsome pooch named Bono.
Johanna's boyfriend, Jackson Wade, is a businessman, who is the founder of William Wade Watch Company.
Further, he also works as a director at Running Iron Branding & Creative Agency. Apart from his business credentials, Johanna's partner, Jackson, is also a talented photographer, who shares his beautiful shots on his social media.
Johanna was born on 17th May 1991 in Sydney, Australia.
Her parents are Hungarian hotelier Gabor Konta and dentist Gabriella Konta. Johanna's parents moved to Australia from Hungary, after they met each other. Johanna was raised in Sydney alongside her elder sister, Emese Konta.
When Johanna turned 15 years old, the Konta family moved to Eastbourne, East Sussex, England.
Johanna Konta's Earnings
Johanna, who started her professional tennis career since 2008, has been bagging prize money since then.
She has reportedly earned more than $5 million in prize money throughout her career. Further, Celebrity Net Worth has estimated her net worth as $4 million.
Some Other Facts
- Johanna boasts an athletic build and stands at the height of 5 feet 11 inches (1.55 meters).
- She started playing tennis at the mere age of eight.
- Growing up, Johanna admired legendary tennis star Steffi Graf as her idol.
- She won her first ITF singles trophy in a tournament held at Mostar, Bosnia, and Herzegovina in 2008.
- In May 2012, Johanna got British citizenship and changed her nationality from Australian to British, and started playing for Britain.
- Johanna's maternal grandfather, Tamas Kertesz, was a decorated soccer player of the Hungarian National Team in the 1950s.