Is Lamorne Morris Married? Know His Relationship Status
- Date of Birth 1983-08-14
- Age 37 Years 10 Month(s)
- Nationality American
- Birth Place Glen Ellyn, Illinois, United States
- Profession Actor
- Zodiac Sign Leo
- Ethnicity/Race African-American
- Children/Kids Not Yet
- Relationship Status Dating
- Divorce/Split Not Yet
- Partner Erin Lim
- Gay No
- Net Worth $4 Million
- Career 2002–present
- High School Glenbard South High School
- College College of DuPage
- Height/ How Tall? 5 ft 9 in (175 cm)
- Weight 70 kg (154 lbs)
- Hair Short
- Hair Color Black
- Eye Color Dark Brown
Lamorne Morris is an American actor and comedian most known for his role in the 2011-2018 TV series, New Girl. He is also popular among kids and teenagers alike for his work in the Cartoon Network game show, BrainRush.
Lamorne debuted in the movie business, providing the voice for Little David in the 2002 cartoon movie, Urban Ground Squirrels. Since then, Lamorne has gone on to play a multitude of roles, both as a voice actor and as an on-screen actor, in projects such as Valley of the Boom (2019), Suburban Sons (2015), and Human Discoveries (2019).
Most recently, he was seen as a heater repairman in the 2019 movie, Jumanji: The Next Level. In addition to this, Lamorne has six projects on the way, all set to release in late December of 2019 or 2020.
Lamorne: Girlfriend And Dating Life
Lamorne is a handsome guy and probably doesn’t have trouble getting dates with women. However, it’s one thing to go on dates and not get serious, and whole another thing to get into a real relationship with someone.
And, Lamorne has done both. The comedian was in a relationship with a TV personality and host named Erin Lim.
Although rumors claim that Lamorne and his girlfriend started dating in 2016, their relationship was officially confirmed only after their appearance at the Emmy Awards in 2017. The ex-couple even landed the 23rd position in Livingly’s List of the Cutest Couples at the 2017 Emmy Awards.
Lamorne Morris with Erin Lim at the 2017 Emmy Awards (Photo: Livingly)
However, Lamorne and Erin split up after a while, without any official dates of the split and no information about the reason for the separation whatsoever.
But, during an interview with EBONY about his character Kevin in the series Game Night, he did say that an ex had cheated on him with another star actor and walked out on him. Whether he was talking about Erin or someone else, that’s up for debate.
As for now, Lamorne is single, not married, and without a girlfriend or a wife, for that matter. Meanwhile, Erin has moved on to be with Joshua Rhodes, a creative director and graphic designer.
Net Worth And Properties
Lamorne has been around for a very long time, gaining experience and fame, not to mention money in the entertainment industry. His 58 credits as an actor, including movies, TV series, and voiceovers for video games, have earned him a decent net worth.
The actor boasts an estimated net worth of around $4 million as of December 2019. In addition to his earnings from performance arts, Lamorne is also active in the real estate scene.
As of now, there are two recorded property businesses of Lamorne. He sold his modern house in Sherman Oaks for $1.505 million in June 2017, only to invest that money in another lavish mansion and then-newly-built Tarzana Villa in January 2019. He purchased this mansion - situated in Tarzana, California - for a massive $3.11 million.
Interesting Facts: Age, Height, Gay
- Lamorne was born on 14th August 1983 in Glen Ellyn, Chicago, Illinois, US.
- Not much information is known about his parents. However, he revealed during an interview with Larry King in April 2017 that his dad was a drug dealer. He hasn’t seen his dad since when he was around eight years old. And his single mother raised him on her own.
- He has a height of 5 feet 9 inches (1.75 meters).
- Before getting into acting, Lamorne wanted to become a basketball player.
- He got his education at the College of DuPage.
- He gave voice to Barber Mo in the NBA 2K20 video game.
- As evident by his past relationship with Erin Lim, Lamorne is not gay.