Vanessa Morgan [Michael Kopech's Wife] - Engaged To Wedding Details
Vanessa Morgan rose to fame after her role in the teen comedy-drama, The Latest Buzz. She appeared as Amanda Pierce in 68 episodes of the show from 2007 to 2010.
She also gained additional public attention after portraying Sarah Fox in the TV show, My Babysitter’s a Vampire, from 2011 to 2012.
Vanessa Morgan’s Wedding, Husband
Vanessa is married to Michael Kopech.
They met sometime around 2017, and immediately started dating.
After two years of dating, the couple got engaged during their camping trip to Mooney Falls in Arizona in July 2019. On the 4th of that same month, Vanessa took to her Instagram to announce her engagement with her then-boyfriend.
And, after about six months of their engagement, Vanessa tied the knot with Michael on the 4th of January 2020.
Vanessa Morgan with husband Michael Kopeck on their wedding day (Photo: Vanessa Morgan’s Instagram)
They held their wedding at the Historic Walton House in Homestead, Florida. The ceremony was a small one, with only 40 of their family members and friends in attendance.
Making her debut in 2000 from the TV movie, A Diva’s Christmas Carol, Vanessa has managed to gather 17 credits as an actress.
Some of the famous shows she has worked in are Riverdale (TV series - from 2017), Finding Carter (TV series - from 2014 to 2015), and Pimp (movie - 2018).
Other than cinematic acting, Vanessa has also done some reality TV shows and TV specials. She appeared as a contestant in The Amazing Race Canada in 2013 for ten episodes, Teen Choice 2018 (2018), and Lip Sync Battle (2019).
Wiki / Facts About Vanessa Morgan: Age, Ethnicity, Education
- Vanessa was born on the 23rd of March 1992 in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada.
- She stands at the height of 5 feet 2 inches (1.57 meters).
- Her full name is Vanessa Morgan Mziray.
- The actress attended Colonel By Secondary School in Ottawa and graduated in 2010.
- She is also an occasional singer. She has sung the national anthem at events such as at an Ottawa Senators hockey game and the theme song for The Latest Buzz.
- Her father is of African origin, and her mother is from Scotland. She has an older sister named Celina Mziray. They appeared together on The Amazing Race Canada in 2013. The siblings are of mixed ethnicity.
- She is a dog lover.