Best Brain Teasers: Right Answers To These Questions Means You Are This...
"Half of being smart is knowing what you are dumb about."
While both, smartphones and smart people are growing in ratio, there still lies brain grinding questions, which can tease your brain just in good amount. When they are asked brain grinding questions only a handful can answer, rest, just breaks off their illusion and acknowledges their stupidity.
The thing about Brainteasers is they come off really handy. Either, bringing fun to the mundane, or being the top shot way to screen out the candidates in a job interview.
You sure can rate a person’s IQ after bombarding them with a question that needs a bit more attention. The trick about these questions? Just learn to look at it from a different angle!
Here some of the best brainteaser games for all of you. Read to test your brain!
Best Brain Teasers For Kids:
Brain teasers can come off as a great way to spend some fun time with your kids. It’s fun plus learning. These questions can help your kids to sit back and get the taste of how a brainstorming is actually done.
So the next time your planning to do a little Puzzle game don’t forget to include these questions on the list.
1. A farmer has 17 sheep and all but nine dies. How many are left?
2. What is full of holes but can still hold water?
Answer: A sponge
3. When you have me, you immediately feel like sharing me. But, if you do share me, you do not have me.
Caption: The answer to this question is the double "the" in the sentence. (Photo: The Goodhousekeeping.com)
4. What are the next three letters in the following sequence?J, F, M, A, M, J, J, A, __, __, __
Answer: S, O, N. The sequence is the first letter of the months of the year. September, October, and November are the next in the sequence.
5. Johnny’s mother had three children. The first child was named April. The second child was named May. What was the third child’s name?
6. Who is bigger: Mr. Bigger, Mrs. Bigger, or their baby?
Answer: Their baby. Because their baby is a little bigger!
7. First, I threw away the outside and cooked the inside. Then I ate the outside and threw away the inside. What did I eat?
8. Give me food, and I will live; give me water, and I will die. What am I?
9. There are three houses. One is red, one is blue, and one is white. If the red house is to the left of the house in the middle, and the blue house is to the right to the house in the middle, where is the white house?
Answer: In the United States
Caption: Teach your kids how to practice this trick (Photo: The Goodhousekeeping.com)
10. Which is heavier? A pound of feathers or a pound of rocks?
Answer: Neither. Both of them weigh a pound.
But beyond these riddles and analytical questions, you can always take the easy way and buy puzzles and Brain Teaser games for your kids. The most famous being Keva brain builders, Pattern Play 3D, Perplexus and extreme dot to dot: pets.
Brain Teaser For Adults:
The fun in brain teasers are the same questions can be asked to the adults and they still won’t be able to answer them. But moving one step ahead, these adult brain teasers could be long, more analytical and more hideous.
See if you can answer them?
1. The man takes his car to the hotel. Upon reaching the hotel he is immediately bankrupt. Why?
Answer: The man is playing Monopoly. He lands in a property with a hotel, he doesn’t have enough money to pay the rent.
2. Which is correct to say, “The yolk of the egg is white” or “The yolk of the egg are white?”
Answer: Neither. Egg yolks are yellow.
3. A Russian gangster kidnaps you. He puts two bullets in consecutive order in an empty six-round revolver, spins it, points it at your head and shoots. *click* You’re still alive. He then asks you, “do you want me to spin it again and fire or pull the trigger again right away?” For each option, what is the probability that you’ll be shot?
Answer: 2/6 or 33%.
Caption: Who knew that the answer would be that easy (Photo: Brightside.me)
4. A man walks into a restaurant and the waiter says, “Good day, Admiral.” Why did the waiter call the man an Admiral?
Answer: Because he was wearing his uniform!
5. You are in a room that has three switches and a closed door. The switches control three light bulbs on the other side of the door. Once you open the door, you may never touch the switches again. How can you definitively tell which switch is connected to each of the light bulbs?
Answer: Turn on the first two switches. Leave them on for 5 minutes. Once 5 minutes has passed, turn off the second switch, leaving one switch on. Now go through the door. The light that is still on is connected to the first switch. Whichever of the other two is warm to the touch is connected to the second switch. The bulb that is cold is connected to the switch that was never turned on!
6. When young, I am sweet in the sun. When middle-aged, I make you gay.When old, I am valued more than ever.
7. Find a number less than 100 that is increased by one-fifth of its value when its digits are reversed.
Answer: 45 (1/5 of 45 = 9, 9 + 45 = 54)
8. It goes in dry, it comes out wet, the longer it is in, the stronger it gets. What is it?
Answer: A tea bag.
Caption: What is the maximum number could yo spot (Photo: Ogunmediang's Instagram)
9. What number comes next in the following sequence? 2 4 8 10 20
Answer: 22 (the sequence alternates +2, x2)
10. What never askes questions, but often get answered?
Answer: A doorbell.
Now, on a scale of 1 to 10, how much would you rate your intelligence after getting your answers wrong.