One Up for Love! Maggie Grace Married her Boyfriend Turned Husband Brent Bushnell in a California Wedding
- Fiance Matthew Cooke (Ex-fiance)
- Lesbian No
- Body Measurements 36-25-35 Inches
- Eye Color Green
- Hair Color Blonde
- Hair Long
- Feet (Shoe) Size 8.5 (US)
- Weight 63 kg or 139 pounds
- Height/ How Tall? 5'9" (1.75 m)
- College Jewish Community Center
- High School Thomas Worthington High School
- Career 2001-present
- Nominees Choice Movie Actress: Action (2015)
- Awards Outstanding Performance by an Ensemble in a Drama Series (2006)
- Net Worth $8 Million (Estimated)
- Dating/Affair No
- Date of Birth Sep 21, 1983
- Age 39 Years, 2 Months
- Ex-Boyfriend Blake Mycoskie (2007-2009)
- Wedding Date May 28, 2017
- Divorce/Split Not Yet
- Husband/Spouse Brent Bushnell (m. 2017)
- Relationship Status Married
- Children/Kids Not Yet
- Sister/s Marissa Denig
- Brother/s Ian Denig
- Mother Valinn Everett
- Father Rick Denig
- Ethnicity/Race Mixed
- Zodiac Sign Virgo
- Birth Name Margaret Grace Denig
- Profession Actress
- Nationality American
The thirty-three-years-old “Taken” actress Maggie Grace is now officially taken!
The gorgeous actress married her boyfriend-turned-fiancé Brent Bushnell on May 28, Sunday in La Jolla, California.
After three month engagement, Maggie and Brent exchanged vows in front of their family and close friends in an intimate classic and elegant wedding.
Talking about Maggie’s wedding to PEOPLE, jeweler Neil Lane said-
“Her choice of wedding earring was inspired by her Edwardian lace veil. They are vintage with delicate swirls of circular diamonds set in platinum. Her pearl-and-diamond hair combs are also of the Edwardian era.”
Maggie got engaged to Brent Bushnell, the founder of an engineering entertainment company called “Two Bit Circus” earlier this year in February. Maggie revealed the news about the engagement through Instagram by sharing a lovely picture with her fiancé riding on the back of the boat.
In the photo, Maggie was seen wrapping her hands around Brent who was smiling at the camera. She shared their picture with a caption-
“The strongest and sweetest songs yet remain to be sung (Whitman).”
Maggie met her husband, Brent for the first time in 2016 when Maggie was just separated with her filmmaker fiancé Matthew Cooke. Maggie dated Matthew from 2012 and got engaged after two years in February 2014. They separated a year after being engaged.
Whatever the past was, Congratulations to Maggie Grace and her husband, Brent Bushnell! We hope that the pair will enjoy a blissful married life.