Professional Golfer Tiger Woods Trips on his Season Opening Round after his return to Farmers Insurance Open
- Girlfriend Erica Herman (2018-present)
- Eye Color Dark Brown
- Hair Color Dark Brown
- Hair Short
- Weight 84 kg (185 lbs)
- Height/ How Tall? 6'1" (1.85 m)
- College Stanford University
- High School Western High School
- Career 1978-present
- Net Worth $800 Million
- Salary $50 Million Per Year
- Dating/Affair Erica Herman (2018-present)
- Gay No
- Ex-Wife Elin Nordegren (m. 2004–2010)
- Ex-Girlfriend Lindsey Vonn (2013-2015)
- Date of Birth Dec 30, 1975
- Age 45 Years, 8 Months
- Divorce/Split Yes (Once)
- Relationship Status Dating
- Daughter/s Sam Alexis Woods
- Son/s Charlie Axel Woods
- Sister/s Royce Renee Woods
- Brother/s Earl Woods, Jr., Kevin Dale Woods
- Mother Kultida Woods
- Father Earl Woods
- Ethnicity/Race Mixed
- Zodiac Sign Capricorn
- Birth Name Eldrick Tont "Tiger" Woods
- Profession Professional Golfer
- Birth Place Cypress, California, United States
- Nationality American
Tiger Woods, the esteem golf player last played on the PGA Tour, but that all changed on Thursday at the 2017 Farmers Insurance Open. When Woods went out with a four-over 76, saving a catastrophic back nine with a birdie. Making his comeback a downfall as we run the statistics of his game since his return to the Farmers Insurance Open.
Currently in the T113 position in the Farmer Insurance Open as the 41-year-old Tiger Woods is likely the last phase of an all-time career and facing maybe ten years left on the PGA Tour. An indisputably ugly return to the PGA Tour on Thursday at the Farmers Insurance Open the disclaimers that this was his first official PGA Tour round in 522 days. Losing the ball right, and also missing the first five of eight greens in regulation.
The 1-over 37 front nine was probably the best he could have posted given the way he was hitting the ball the 41-year-old body that hasn’t played a competitive round in 17 months maybe wore down.
Woods said he had a difficult time adjusting to the game from being in threesomes for the first time since he last played a PGA Tour event at the Wyndham Championship in August 2015.
Caption: Tiger Woods's scoreboard of 2017 Farmers Insurance Open, First Round.
Picture Credit: Liveramup.com
Pay no attention to the scorecard though the test of exactly what his return means for the future can wait. Tiger never really had to deal with in first rounds of his dominant historical career but is now commonplace in phase two.
Woods finished almost last among the field of players on the South Course. The fourth round of 76 over putting him in 133rd place as he walked to the clubhouse, what matters is that he attended the competition.