Is Amanda Seales A Married Woman? Or Is She Looking Out To Be Dating and Have A Boyfriend?
Comedian Amanda Seales initially rose to prominence through the famous Nickelodeon sitcom, My Brother and Me (1994), in which she portrayed the role of Deonne Wilburn.
She later became widely known to the public as VJ Amanda Diva- the face of hip-hop on MTV2 Sucker Free Sundays (2006-2012).
The comedian is dating her boyfriend, but his identity is currently under wraps.
In an interview with Madamenoire in June 2019, Amanda revealed that she has a new man in her life. The pair first met at a museum. She further added that her boyfriend is the same age as her. And he has already met her mother as well.
About Comedian Rob Riggle:- Comedian And Actor Rob Riggle Wife, Net Worth, Movies & TV Shows
Also, Amanda has a total of five tattoos; her boyfriend was getting a tattoo, so she wanted to have it too.
Bio: Age, Parents Details
The California native was born on 1st July 1981 in Los Angeles. Her middle name is Ingrid, and her mother's name is Annette Seales. Amanda is the only child of her parents.
Baby Amanda Seales poses with a teddy bear (Photo: Amanda Seales' Instagram)
Her mother was from Grenada and worked as a nurse. Raised by only her mother, Amanda's relationship with her father is not very good.
At the age of eight, Amanda moved to Orlando, and she attended Dr. Phillips High School there. After that, she went to SUNY Purchase for undergrad. And she finally received a master's degree in African American studies from Columbia University.
The Gay of Thrones (2017) star enjoys a net worth of $3 million, according to Celebrity Net Worth.
Some Interesting Facts About Amanda Seales, Height
- Amanda stands at the height of 5 feet 6 inches (1.6 meters).
- She is nicknamed as Diva.
- Amanda is the CEO of DivaWorks Inc- her production company under which she performs and produces smart, funny content for the stage on-screen.
- Her on-screen appearances include TV series like Get Your Life (2015-2017), Gay of Thrones (2017), Black-ish (2018), Animals (2018), and Insecure (2016-2018). Also, her movies include Ladies Book Club (2016) and The Story of Our Times (2018).
- She was a member of the musical group, Floetry; the group released their debut studio album, Floetic, in 2002 which reached #4 on the US R&B chart and #19 on the Billboard 200 chon-screen
- Her first on-screen appearance was in the 1993 buddy-cop comedy, Cop and a Half.
- She is the social media ambassador for her mother's home island of Grenada, WI.