Ashley Graham Bio, Height, Husband, Pregnant, Baby & More
Supermodel Ashley Graham is known for her appearances in fashion magazines such as Glamour, Vogue, YM, and Sports Illustrated. She became the first-ever plus-sized model to appear on the cover of the Sports Illustrated’s Swimsuit Issue in 2016.
Apart from this, she has appeared in commercials for fashion brands like Levi’s, Target, Nordstrom, Bloomingdale’s, etc. Ashley is also the official judge of America’s Next Top Model.
Ashley Graham’s Personal Life: Husband & Baby
Ashley is married to Justin Ervin. They have been together for more than ten years.
The couple first met at a church in New York City around late 2008 to early 2009. They went on a date a few days after their first encounter and even talked about having kids on their date. Naturally, Ashley didn’t take much time to realize that Justin was the one for her.
Justin proposed to Ashley in 2009, and she accepted. Before the proposal, Justin designed the ring himself and made it different from what everybody else would wear.
It took only a year for Ashley to go from dating Justin to getting engaged and eventually marrying him. The pair’s wedding was held on the 14th of August 2010.
However, they took more than nine years to announce the arrival of their first baby.
On the 14th of August 2019, on their 9th anniversary, Ashley announced that she was pregnant with a baby.
Following that announcement, she also revealed the gender of the baby, along with when she was due, on The Ellen DeGeneres Show on the 7th of November 2019.
Ashley Graham with husband Justin Ervin showcasing baby's first sonogram on 14th August 2019 (Photo: Justin Ervin's Instagram)
The day that Ashley had been waiting for arrived on the 18th of January 2020 as their son came into the world.
She took to her Twitter two days later, on 20th January to announce the birth of her son, and also thanked her fans for their support during the time she was pregnant.
Wiki / Bio on Ashley Graham: Age, Parents
- Ashley was born on the 30th of October 1987 in Lincoln, Nebraska, the United States.
- She stands at the height of 5 feet 9 inches (1.75 meters).
- Her mother, Linda Graham, is a homemaker and her father is a database marketer. She grew up alongside two younger sisters.
- Ashley was a target of bullying during her younger years in school because of her full figure.
- The model has Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) and Dyslexia.
- She started her modeling career when her mother sent some of her photos to a modeling agency. She was only 12 at the time.
- Ashley updates her wedding ring every five years. She does so because she thinks that every year in a marriage is a victory, and every five years is a massive victory. For her 5th anniversary, she got a diamond added to her ring.
- Ashley and Justin waited until marriage to get physically intimate. This was because Justin was committed to abstinence.