Justin Ervin's Wiki: Age, Height, Married Life, Wife, Baby
African-American filmmaker, director, and cinematographer Justin Ervin is best known for his documentary, Elephant In The Room (2012), which won him several accolades. His other prominent works include Six Months Later (2013) and Peach Fuzz (2016).
He is also the owner of Element Films Inc, which also goes by the name Justin Ervin Films. The company solely focuses on photography, digital media, and movie making.
The filmmaker has also worked with some high profile clients such as Netflix, Adobe, Guess, CNN, The Gap, Pantene, Swimsuits for All, Staples, and Aspire TV.
Justin Ervin's Married Life, Baby
Justin has been married to model Ashley Graham since 2010.
Justin Ervin poses with wife Ashley Graham (Photo:oprahmag.com)
Further, on 14th August 2010, the pair exchanged their wedding vows and were pronounced as husband & wife.
About Justin Ervin's Wife:- Ashley Graham Pregnant, Husband, Wedding
At 6:00pm on Saturday our lives changed for the better thank you for all your love and support during this incredible time 1.18.2020
Justin and Ashley had their first baby after nine years of their marriage.
Wiki: Age, Birthday & Family
The director was born on 31st December 1988 in the United States.
His parents are Louis Ervin & Katie Griffy Ervin. He also has two siblings: Kia & Louis.
Interesting Facts About Justin Ervin
- Justin worked as a set production assistant for a TV series called Paranormal State (2007-2008).
- Justin started to work in film and TV as a director, writer, and cinematographer from 2005.
- His first short documentary was As in a Mirror, which was about Senegalese merchants living in Italy.
- He graduated from the School of Visual Arts in New York with an MFA in documentary filmmaking in 2012. He also specializes in creating portraits of people.
- His Zodiac sign is Capricorn.
- In 2015, he was the DP on an episode of UFC Ultimate Insider.
Another Personality With Same First Name:-Is Justin James Married? Wife, Girlfriend, Parents, Family
- His nationality is American.
- Justin and Ashley weren't in an intimate relationship with each other up until their marriage.
- His wife, Ashley, updates her wedding ring every five years.
- Ashley stands at the height of 5 feet 8 inches (1.75 meters), and her net worth is $10 million, according to Celebrity Net Worth.