Who Is Bradley Walsh Wife? Doctor Who Star Lesser Known Facts
Bradley Walsh is a man of multiple talents. He is an actor, singer, songwriter, and even has a short soccer career behind him. But, it is his acting and hosting career that has become most prominent among the lot.
Bradley is most known for his role as Graham O’Brien in the TV series Doctor Who (2005-2018) but has done several famous cinematic works over the years. Some of his acting jobs include Drunk History: UK (2015-2017), Law & Order: UK (2009-2014), Night & Day (2001), Coronation Street (2004-2006), and more.
Along with movies and TV shows, Bradley has also made appearances in various talk shows and game shows. The actor is a presenter of shows such as Celebrity Chase, The Chase, and also had his radio show on Capital Radio for two years.
Does Bradley Walsh Have A Wife?; Children
Bradley has been in a relationship twice during his lifetime, and both had something to offer for him.
Another British TV Personality:- Strictly Come Dancing's Emma Barton Bio: Partner, Married, Boyfriend
Bradley’s first partner was Bernie Nolan, another prominent British actress. It is not sure whether they were married or not, but they were in a relationship for three years from 1989 to 1992. It is also speculated that Bradley’s daughter, Hayley (born - 1982), is Bernie’s child, but that speculation has never been confirmed or denied.
The couple broke off their relationship after Bradley was found to be cheating on Bernie on two separate occasions. Bernie passed away on 4th July 2013 at age 52 due to metastasized breast cancer.
Bradley, after his separation from Bernie, stayed single for a while. But eventually, he found another partner for himself. This time, he made the relationship work.
Read More About:- Openly Gay Dan Howell Coming Out Story & Parents Details
The Chase host married Donna Derby - a choreographer - in 1997, and they are still together. The couple has a son named Barney, who was born on 2nd December 1997.
Bradley Walsh with wife Donna Derby and son Barney Walsh at the National Television Awards red carpet arrival in January 2019 (Photo: Getty)
As of now, Bradley and Donna are still together as no reports of any conflict between the two have surfaced in media.
Some Lesser Known Facts About Bradley Walsh: Age, Parents
- Bradley Walsh was born on 4th June 1960 in Watford, England. He was born to father Danny, and mother Margaret. His mother previously worked as a nurse.
- He attended Francis Come Secondary School and started working at Rolls-Royce Helicopter Engines.
- Bradley also enjoyed a short career as a professional soccer player. He played for Brentford FC for their reserve team and had loaned stints at clubs such as Dunstable Town, Barnet, Tring Town, Boreham Wood, and Chalfont St Peter. Bradley had to end his soccer career due to an ankle injury.
- Despite being away from professional soccer, Bradley still plays in charity matches such as Soccer Aid.
- Bradley has an estimated net worth of around $8.45 million.