John Gray [Pastor] Affair, Cheating, Married Life & Net Worth
Pastor John Gray accepted his first Youth Pastor’s position at The First Baptist Church of Lincoln Gardens in Somerset, New Jersey, under the leadership of DeForest Soaries in September 2000. He now serves as the Lead Pastor at Relentless Church in Greenville, South Carolina.
Also an author, John has written two books, namely: I Am Number 8: Overlooked and Undervalued, but Not Forgotten by God and WIN FROM WITHIN.
Married Life With Wife, Children Details
The pastor is married to Aventer Gray.
John Gray poses with wife Aventer Gray (Photo:houstonchronicle.com)
John first met Aventer while he was serving as the singles pastor at New Birth Church in Lithonia, GA. The couple developed a close friendship and later fell in love.
They tied the knot in 2010. And, the pair is now blessed with two children.
John Gray poses with wife Aventer Gray and their two children in December 2019 (Photo: Aventer Gray’s Instagram)
John and Aventer named their son John W. Gray IV and their daughter Theory Aspyn-Sky.
Who Is Aventer Gray?
John’s wife, Aventer, was born on 15th December 1981 in the United States. She used to work as the dance director and choreographer at Lakewood Church before her husband gained recognition on the television.
In 2016, Aventer made headlines when she got into an altercation with an American Airlines crew member because her children’s seats had been changed.
Details On Pastor Michael Todd:- Bio, Age, Wife, Net Worth
Her Zodiac sign is Sagittarius.
The pastor was having an affair with a woman outside his marriage, and he confessed to it in January 2019.
However, in March 2019, he denied cheating sexually, on the daytime talk show, The Real. John further added that the affair was only an emotional one, and addressing the pregnancy rumors, he clarified that he had not gotten the woman pregnant.
Interesting Facts About John Gray
- John was born on 26th June 1973 and was raised in Cincinnati, Ohio.
- His parents are John W. Gray JR. and Alice Gray.
- He and his wife have launched a collar stay line called Stay by John Gray in partnership with Christian jewelry line Elevare Jewelry; the matte metal collar costs about $50.
- The pastor attended the Withrow high school and graduated from there. Then, he continued to pursue music and acting under an academic scholarship to the college of Wooster in Wooster, Ohio.
Personal Life Insights Of Singer-Songwriter Randy Owen:- Details On Married Life & Children
- At the young age of seven, he began to direct the choir at his local church.
- John and his wife, Aventer, have a TV show on Oprah Winfrey’s OWN Network.
- He has been featured in movies like Sister, Sister, and Tyler Perry’s The House of Payne.
- The Ohio native purchased his wife a $200K Lamborghini Urus for their eighth wedding anniversary.