How Much Is Kelly Hoppen Net Worth? Facts About British Interior Designer
Interior designer Kelly Hoppen is the founder of Kelly Hoppen Interiors and Studio Hoppen. She is one of the most celebrated interior designers in the world and an MBE (Member of the Order of the Britsh Empire) (inducted in 2009).
The design pioneer has worked in TV shows such as Hell’s Kitchen (2009), Superior Interiors with Kelly Hoppen (2011), Dragons’ Den (2013-2015), and The Great Interior Design Challenge (2017).
Along with TV works, she also teaches the trade of interior design in her institute, Kelly Hoppen Design School.
Kelly’s Net Worth
Having started her journey in interior designing at the age of 16, Kely has managed to amass an estimated net worth of around $65.14 million or £50 million, according to Express UK.
Another Interior Designer:- Savannah James Net Worth, Career & Education of LeBron James' Wife
In addition to earning the majority of her fortune through her art in furnishing, Kelly also earned a few additional bucks through the sale of her books; she has authored nine design books to date.
Personal Life: Marriage & Divorce
Kelly has been married twice in her life. Her first marriage was to Graham Corrett in 1982.
During their time together, she had one kid, daughter Natasha Corrett, who is now a food writer and vegetarian chef. Kelly divorced Graham in 1989 due to personal reasons.
In the same year, Kelly tied the knot with her second partner, Edwin Miller, a US banker. She didn’t have any kids of her own with Edwin but was a step-mother to his two daughters: actress Sienna Miller and fashion designer Savannah Miller.
Kelly had her second divorce in 2003.
After the split, the designer dated footballer Sol Campbell, TV presenter Jamie Theakston, and celebrity hairdresser Nicky Clarke, who cheated on her.
Another Footballer:- Liverpool Star Andrew Robertson Dating Life, Meet His High School Girlfriend
Ending an unsuccessful run of dating men, Kelly met John Gardiner in mid-2011. The two started dating in February 2012.
Kelly Hoppen with partner John Gardiner (Photo: Getty)
She even said that he was “the one” during an interview with Stella in November 2013. The couple has been together ever since.
Facts And Interesting Info About Kelly Hoppen: Age, House
- Kelly was born on the 28th of July 1959 in Cape Town, South Africa.
- Kelly started interior design at the age of 16. She was given a chance to design a family friend’s kitchen, and this opportunity was the beginning of her journey in furnishing.
- She has designed homes, yachts, and even planes for her many VIP clients, which include David and Victoria Beckham, Gwyneth Paltrow, and Anthony Hopkins.
- The interior design mogul owns a house in London. Another property that she designed, Lansdowne House on Hampstead Lane, was on sale for $20.84 million in July 2017.
- Kelly is a supporter of small, private businesses. She is the ambassador of the UK’s GREAT campaign. She also works with UK Trade & Investment, where she mentors small and medium-sized establishments.