Who Is Molly Yeh Married To? Insight On Personal Life Of Chef & Food Blogger
Blogger Molly Yeh is one of the most popular food bloggers who is the creator of the cooking blog, My Name is Yeh.
She started her blog in 2009 as a personal diary while on vacation. However, she didn’t pursue it seriously until she moved to North Dakota with her husband in 2013.
Molly Yeah Married, Husband
The food blogger is married to Nick Hagen.
Molly Yeh poses with husband Nick Hagen on their wedding day in 2014 (Photo: mynameisyeh.com)
The pair first met at the Juilliard School, where they were both classmates. She started to date Nick, shortly after she moved to Brooklyn. And their first date was a long, sweaty bike ride from Boerum Hill to Rockaway Beach to watch the sunrise.
Wedding Details Of Another Famous Celeb:- Bachelor Hannah Godwin & Dylan Barbour Are Not Rushing For A Wedding
The couple tied the knot in 2014. They held their wedding ceremony at the old shop, which is the oldest building on the farm of Nick’s parents in East Grand Forks, Minnesota. Molly’s brother-in-law, John, officiated the wedding.
Also, she made her wedding desserts by herself. In addition, all the pieces of jewelry she wore were all vintage and were from her mother and grandma.
Molly’s Baby Details
Molly and Nick are the proud parents of their daughter, Bernadette Rosemary Yeh Hagen. The couple welcomed their first child on 30th March 2019; she took to Instagram to announce the arrival of her baby girl.
Molly Yeh shares a picture of her daughter on 30th March 2019 (Photo: Molly Yeh’s Instagram)
The blogger’s baby was 7 lb 6 oz at the time of her birth. Molly named her daughter after her husband’s great-great-grandpa Bernt and her great-grandpa Bernard. Rosemary was her mother’s mom.
Some Interesting Facts About Molly Yeah Including Age
- The food blogger was born on 22nd May 1989 in New York.
- Her family members include her parents and her two sisters named Jenna Yeh and Mia Reilly-Yeh.
- She calls her husband, “Eggboy.”
- Molly’s mother is Ashkenazi, while her father is Chinese.
- She is a trained percussionist.
About Another Food Blogger Mark Wiens:- Mark Wiens Wiki, Age, Net Worth, Wife
- Cheese and Macaroni was the first dish she mastered.
- She has been named the Saveur’s Blogger of the Year too.
- Molly is also the author of the cookbook, Molly, on the Range.
- She graduated from the Juilliard School.
- Her Zodiac sign is Gemini.