NBA 2K20 Video Game, Features, Update, Reviews
The 2K franchise has released one of its most anticipated flagship games titled the NBA 2K20, which hit the market in the first week of September 2019.
If you are a die-hard fan, you can own one or all three versions, and they all come with different price ranges.
The Standard genre starts at a retail price of $59.99, while the Digital Deluxe Edition costs $79.99. The most expensive Legend Edition, meanwhile, is priced at $99.99.
Carrying the genes of its sibling NBA 2K19, the new and upgraded game contains more exciting features, graphics enhancement, and gameplay optimization.
To add icing to the cake, the digital sport is also compatible with consoles like Xbox One, PlayStation 4, Windows PC, and Nintendo Switch.
Further, it is readily available in the market and can be bought from retailers like Amazon, Best Buy, and GameStop.
NBA 2K20 Legend Edition Cover (Photo: gottabemobile.com)
To know more about the game’s new enhancement let’s dive right into the article!
Facts & Features
After the grand success of the NBA 2K19 released in September 2018, the developer team was on their heels when it came to re-launching a better gaming experience for the fans.
While the new game is built on the foundation of 2K19, there are some great feature to look upon.
Here are some of the facts and distinct features of 2K20:
- The cover stars Los Angeles Lakers' forward Anthony Davis on the Standard and Deluxe edition; whereas, Dwyane Wade can be seen in the Legend edition.
- It was released for Xbox One, Windows, PlayStation, and Nintendo Switch on 6 September, but will launch in November for Google Stadia.
- The Deluxe and Legend edition consist of exciting new bonuses for the fans.
- Addition of the new Women’s NBA feature in the game.
- New Player Ratings including Rookie Stats.
- The game might also be released in mobile devices like iPhone, iPad, and Android.
- Improvement in the micro-transitions which include virtual currency inside the game.
As the new 2K production has hit the road running, there are some positive reviews regarding the game.
NBA 2K20 Player Rating (Photo: gottabemobile.com)
The game is rated at nine out of ten stars and is considered the greatest gift to an NBA fan. If you are a fan of the 2K franchise, then this is a must-own.
Out of ten the game is rated at a nine and considered a must-have if you want a heart-pumping game experience.
Here are some of the positive reviews given by users.
- The graphics of the game are top-notch.
- Addition of WNBA adds a new side to the game.
- My Career tells an entirely different story.
- The Pro-Am 3 vs. 3 concept is a match-winner
- Covers the history of the game with classic teams, legendary player, and many more
However, like any other games, 2K20 is also not free of bad reviews. Here are a few disappointments expressed by players.
- In terms of match experience, the big players in the game have a sluggish movement.
- The animation appearing in the layups are a bit shabby.
- My Player feature lacks more functions.
- Nothing new in My League mode.
- The player roster needs new functions.
How To Cope With Updates?
As the new season progresses, the game is likely to see multiple changes in terms of players, teams, and many more.
The player may get injured or transferred mid-season to any other team, which requires the developer's attention. Not only that there are frequent ups and downs in terms of standings in the leagues.
Also Read:- List Of Top 20 Fastest Cars In The World
Keeping all that in mind, the game creators provide frequent updates to the game which needs to be either manually checked by the user or the game automatically performs the update.
The notification usually pops up in the system settings, and any new content available will be downloaded with a click of a button.