Sara Rue Married Life With Husband, Children, Weight Loss, Net Worth
American TV actress Sara Rue is mostly known for her roles in movies and TV series like Popular (1999), Pearl Harbor (2001), Less Than Perfect (2002), The Ring (2002), and The Big Bang Theory (2007).
Also, she had a recurring role as Brenda in the comedy series Rules of Engagement (2007).
Married Life With Husband
Sara has been married to her husband Kevin Price since 2011.
Sara Rue poses with husband Kevin Prince at their wedding day on 21 May 2011 (Photo:mjustjared.com)
The couple first met at a fourth of July party. And they got engaged around 2009.
Further, Sara and Kevin tied the knot on 21 May 2011 in a sunset ceremony at the Bel-Air Bay Club in Pacific Palisades, California. There were a hundred people as the attendee at their wedding.
And for the honeymoon, the couple chose to spend some romantic time in French Polynesia.
Another TV Actress:- Geneva Carr Married, Dating, Family, Net Worth
Nevertheless, in February 2013, Sara gave birth to their first child- Talulah Rue Price- born on 9 February 2013.
Also, the couple went on to adopt another child in November 2016. Sara and Kevin named their second daughter- Adelaide.
Sara Rue poses with her two children: Talulah and Adelaide in May 2019 (Photo: Sara Rue's Instagram)
As of now, the couple is going on strong with two daughters to take care of.
Sara Rue Ex-husband
The actress was married to Mischa Livingstone in 2001. They couldn't stay together long and they got divorced in 2007.
Age And Some Interesting Facts About Sara Rue
- Sara was born as Sara Forbes Schlackman on 26 January 1979.
- She has a net worth of around $1 million, according to Celebrity Net Worth.
- Her height extends to 5 feet 7 inches (1.7 m).
- Sara landed her first role as Jessica Hanson at the young age of nine in the movie, Rocket Gibraltar (1988)
- The actress has a mixed ethnicity: her father is Ashkenazi Jewish while her mother is English and Scottish.
- Her Zodiac sign is Aquarius.
- Sara went through a weight loss diet plan and shed about 50lbs, going from a US size 14 (UK 18) to a size 6 (UK 10).
Another Celebrity With Same First Name:- Sara Gilbert Family & Relationships: How Many Kids Does She Have?
- In 2010, she appeared in a commercial for Jenny Craig.
- She was born in New York City, New York.
- Sara co-starred with Zachary Levi in the comedy sitcom Less Than Perfect from 2002 to 2006.
- Her parents are Joan (Rue)- an actress, and Marc Schlackman- a stage director.
- She and her ex-husband Mischa Livingstone were avid poker players.
- Sara enjoys gardening very much.