Scott Wolf Marital Status, Check Out The Details On Wife & Kids
American actor Scott Wolf made his debut in the TV series Evening Shade (1990-1994). He is widely known for his roles in TV shows like Party of Five (1994), Everwood (2004), V (2009), Perception (2012), and The Night Shift (2014).
Also, Scott has appeared in movies like White Squall (1996) and Go (1999).
Married Life With Wife, Kids
Scott has been married to Kelley Limp since 2004.
Scott Wolf poses with wife Kelley Limp (Photo:toofab.com)
Scott first saw Kelley on the MTV series and developed a crush on her. He got her number through one of his friends and called her.
The couple hit it off and dated for two years. And they tied the knot on 29 May 2004 at St. Paul's Episcopal Church in Fayetteville. They spent their honeymoon in Africa.
About Another Party Of Five (1994) Actor:- Will Andrew Keegan Turn Girlfriend Into Wife Now? Enjoys Special Moments, Family Bliss
Further, they are the proud parents of three kids. Scott and Kelley were blessed with their first son on 22 March 2009, and they named him- Jackson Kayse Wolf. Their second son- Miller William Wolf- was born on 10 November 2012. And, their only daughter named Lucy Marie Wolf was born on 24 May 2014.
Who Is Kelley Limp?
Scott's wife Kelley is an actress popular for her roles in Everwood (2002), The Real World (1992), and The Challenge (1998). She was born to Fred and Elaine, on 14 October 1976 in Fayetteville, Arkansas, USA. Also, her nickname is Mrs.Tauc.
Scott Wolf Past Relationships
The Perception (2012) actor was engaged to actress Alyssa Milano in 1993. The two first met in Cleveland on the set of Double Dragon (1994) and began to date. Scott proposed the actress with a 1940's-vintage diamond engagement ring, just before the Halloween of 1993.
The engagement ring was hidden inside a pumpkin. However, they called off the engagement due to some personal reasons.
Also, he dated Shoshanna Lonstein in 1999.
Age And Some Interesting Facts About Scott Wolf
- Scott was born on 4 June 1968 in Boston, Massachusetts, USA.
- His height extends to 5 feet 7 inches (1.7 m).
- He appeared in a commercial for Kellogg's Frosted Flakes playing tennis with Tony the Tiger.
- His net worth is $10 million, according to Celebrity Net Worth.
- The Go (1999) actor earned his degree in finance from George Washington University.
Another TV Personality:- Dustin Milligan's Romance With Actress Girlfriend, Net Worth, Height
- His family members include his parents: Susan Wolf and Steven Wolf, and two siblings named Gary and Jessica.
- Scott's mother was a drug abuse counselor while his father worked as a health care executive.
- His Zodiac sign is Gemini.