Shattered Hearts! Professional Dancer Valentin Chmerkovskiy Breaks Up with his Girlfriend Amber Rose
- Wedding Date April 13, 2019
- Eye Color Blue
- Hair Color Dark Brown
- Hair Short
- Weight 86 kg (190 lbs)
- Height/ How Tall? 6' (1.83 m)
- College Business Management
- High School The Hudson School
- Career 2001-present
- Awards U.S. National Latin Dance Champion
- Net Worth $5 Million (Estimated)
- Dating/Affair No
- Gay No
- Ex-Girlfriend Amber Rose, Kelly Monaco, Janel Parrish
- Engaged Date June 14, 2018
- Date of Birth Mar 24, 1986
- Age 35 Years, 6 Months
- Divorce/Split Not Yet
- Wife/Spouse Jenna Johnson (2019)
- Relationship Status Married
- Children/Kids Not Yet
- Brother/s Maksim Chmerkovskiy
- Mother Larisa Chmerkovskaya
- Father Aleksandr Chmerkovskiy
- Ethnicity/Race Ukrainian-American
- Zodiac Sign Aries
- Nick Name VC
- Birth Name Valentin Aleksandrovich "Val" Chmerkovskiy
- Profession Professional Dancer
- Nationality Ukrainian, American
Professional dancers Amber Rose and Val Chmerkovskiy dance their separate ways, as confirmed by sources. The two decided to end their relationship on Friday, February 10, 2017, after dating for almost five months before deciding to break up.
Amber Rose's split rumors had already sparked after their cute photos together surprisingly stopped three weeks before. An insider of US magazine says,
"They're just too different"
Moreover, another insider revealed their schedules to be the issue. He said,
“Val has been on tour and really hasn’t had time to see her too much. It fizzled out, but it wasn’t serious to begin with, I could see them hooking up again in the future."
The thirty-year-old dancing professional, Val Chmerkovskiy also indicated their breakup through twitter quoting, “If you’re ready, it’s too late,” puzzling everyone except the person he was targeting to, along with more cryptic messages through his social media for his then girlfriend.
If you're ready, it's too late — Valentin (@iamValC) February 10, 2017
Moreover, he shared an image on Friday morning on Instagram with a post of his emotional state, a quote, along with a caption: "Enlightenment is within."
Meeting in the fall through the T.V reality series "Dancing With the Stars," they started dating secretly, only conveying some hints through their Instagram. But soon, they made it official with a post in Rose's social media on January 4, 2017, where they pictured themselves sharing a romantic kiss.
Val may need some reconciling and soul-searching for himself before he becomes emotionally involved again, and as for Rose, she has not commented or posted anything regarding her current relationship status.