Richard Armitage Wife, Gay, Age, Ethnicity, Net Worth
- Ex-Girlfriend Samantha Colley (2014- 2017), Annabel Capper (2013)
- Rumors Daniela Denby-Ashe (2004-2007)
- Instagram https://www.instagram.com/richardcarmitage/
- Twitter https://twitter.com/search?q=%40RCArmitage%20samantha&src=typd
- Eye Color Blue
- Hair Color Dark Brown
- Weight 93 kg (205 lbs)
- Height/ How Tall? 6' 2½" (1.89 m)
- College London Academy of Music and Dramatic Art
- High School Pattison College
- Career 1988–present
- Nominees Audie Awards (2016), Critics' Choice Awards (2016), Olivier Awards (2015)
- Awards Newcastle International Film Festival (2018), Saturn Awards (2016 & 2015), Fangoria Chainsaw Awards (2016)
- Net Worth $2 Million
- Date of Birth Aug 22, 1971
- Age 51 Years, 3 Months
- Relationship Status Single
- Children/Kids Not Yet
- Brother/s Chris Armitage
- Mother Margaret Armitage
- Father John Armitage
- Ethnicity/Race White
- Religion Christianity
- Zodiac Sign Leo
- Nick Name Ra, Rca
- Birth Name Richard Crispin Armitage
- Profession Actor
- Birth Place Leicester, England
- Nationality British
Richard Armitage, aka Thorin Oakenshield, is quite famous for his work in The Hobbit trilogy. However, his work on The Hobbit ignited gay rumors with his co-star Lee Pace.
Is Richard Armitage Gay?
After the portrayal of his character in The Hobbit trilogy, Armitage fame reached another level. In June 2015, Richard won the Saturn Awards for the Best supporting actor for The Hobbit: The Battle of The Five Armies.
However, his off-screen relationship with his co-star Lee Pace ignited speculations regarding them as a couple. The two often attended events together, which added more to the rumors surrounding them.
Although their off-screen relationship sparked rumors on their sexuality, neither of them spoke anything regarding the speculations.
Failed Relationship With Girlfriend
Richard shattered the gay rumors surrounding him after he got engaged to his girlfriend turned fiancée Samantha Colley. The couple played together in the movie The Crucible, where Richard played the role of John Proctor, and Samantha played the character of Abigail Williams.
Their on-screen romance made its way to their real life, and the couple started dating and then got engaged in June of 2016.
However, their relationship didn't last long, and the couple parted ways eventually. Further, Samantha moved on from her relationship with Richard and is now married.
Besides, before his relationship with his ex-fiancée, Richard dated English actress Annabel Capper.
Co-Star Turned Lovers:- Rebecca Rittenhouse Dating Status Now! Co-Star Boyfriend Detail - True?
Born on 22nd August 1971 in Huncote, the Brit's parents weren't a part of the show-biz. His father, John Armitage, was an engineer, while his mother, Margaret Armitage, worked as a secretary. He stands at the height of six feet and two inches.
Richard has made appearances on projects such as Alice Through the Looking Glass (Movie), Berlin Station (TV series), Brain on Fire (biography/drama), etc.
Brit Actor In Our Vault:- Howard Charles Wife, Parents, Height, Girlfriend
Further, he also played the character of James Sullivan in the Korean Movie- Space Sweepers. Also, he is the voice actor of the character Trevor Belmont from the Netflix animated series Castlevania.