Amanda Schull Personal Life Update: Husband & Baby Details
- Relationship Status Married
- Instagram https://www.instagram.com/amandaschull/?hl=en
- Twitter https://twitter.com/amandaschull?lang=en
- Hair Color Honey Brown
- Hair Long
- Height/ How Tall? 5 feet 4 inches (1.65 m)
- Education Punahou School
- Net Worth N/A
- Wedding Date 28th of May 2011
- Husband/Spouse George Wilson
- Date of Birth 26-08-1978
- Children/Kids 1
- Son/s George Paterson Wilson VI
- Mother Susan Schull
- Father N/A
- Zodiac Sign Virgo
- Profession Actress
- Birth Place Honolulu, Hawaii, United States
- Nationality American
Amanda Schull is an actress known for her role in the TV show Suits. She portrayed the character of Katrina Bennett in the show in 49 episodes, from 2013 to 2019.
Similarly, she is also known for her roles as Dr. Cassandra Railly in the TV show 12 Monkeys (from 2015 to 2018), Meredith Sorenson in Pretty Little Liars (from 2010 to 2013), and characters Katie Ryan and Sara Evans in the show, One Tree Hill (from 2009 to 2010).
All in all, Amanda has 35 credits in the acting department, with six more for appearing as herself on various talk shows and documentaries.
Amanda’s Personal Life: Husband
Amanda is married to George Wilson, a graphic designer. She met her husband while she was in Australia during the shooting of the movie Mao’s Last Dancer in around 2009.
Amanda's Costar in PLL:- Troian Bellisario, New Mom With Husband! Her Emotional Message To Baby
After approximately two years of meeting, Amanda got married to George. Their wedding was held on the 28th of May 2011.
Amanda Schull with her husband George Wilson in Los Angeles in 2010 (Photo: Daily Mail/Wire Image)
After nine years of togetherness, the family of two welcomed a new member in their life.
Besides this, not much is available about the details regarding their married life.
Family Of Three
The couple became parents for the first time on the 25th of February 2020. On the very day, they announced the arrival of their son George Paterson Wilson VI. At the time of his birth, he weighed 8 lbs., 6 oz., and measured 21 inches long.
Talking to PEOPLE, Amanda said February was now their favorite month, and for the nickname of their son, they were open to any suggestions.
Amanda Schull’s Bio
The daughter of a freelance interior designer and an attorney, Amanda, was born on the 26th of August 1978. Her birthplace is Honolulu, Hawaii, the United States.
Before her acting career started, Amanda was a professional ballet dancer. She worked with Ballet Hawaii and Hawaii State Ballet while she was living in Hawaii.
After she moved to Los Angeles, the United States, she became a member of the corps de ballet with the San Francisco Ballet. This was around the late 1990s, and she was an apprentice there while she was filming the movie Center Stage in 2000.
Famous Ballerina:- Who Is Keenan Kampa Husband? Her Married Life Insight
After six years, on the 12th of April 2006, the San Francisco Ballet announced that Amanda would retire from ballet. It was after her retirement that she pursued acting as her primary career.
Her first movie after retiring from the ballet was Women on Top, which was released in 2007.
Facts About Amanda Schull
- Amanda stands at the height of 5 feet 5 inches (1.65 meters).
- She attended and graduated from Punahou School in Honolulu, Hawaii.
- She was offered a scholarship at Indiana University when she was 17.
- After two years, she got enrolled at the San Francisco Ballet School.
- Amanda appreciates criticism; She sees it as an opportunity.
- She loves spending time at the Hawai beach. Not just that, she is also passionate about cleaning the surroundings clean.
- She loves animals, and it is quite evident too. She advocates for pet adoption and has also donated to the local animal shelter.
- Her favorite actress is three-time Academy Award winner Meryl Streep.