Anastasia Soare [Anastasia Beverly Hills' CEO] Married Status & Net Worth
Beauty entrepreneur Anastasia Soare is the founder and CEO of the cosmetic brand, Anastasia Beverly Hills; she launched her namesake brand in 1997 and introduced her first product line in 2000. She was the first to introduce the brow shaping to American salons.
In 2019, Anastasia was ranked as 21st on Forbes lists of America's Self-Made Women. Today, Anastasia's company sells more than 480 products in over 3,000 stores.
Is Anastasia Soare Married?
The beauty mogul was previously married to Victor Soare- a ship’s captain. But their marriage fell out in 1994.
Another Celebrity With Same First Name:- Anastasia Kvitko Boyfriend Details, Family, Measurements & Bio
Anastasia and Victor first met through their mutual friends, and they tied the knot in 1978. Further, they welcomed a daughter together on 16th November 1987 and named her Norvina Claudia Soare.
About Daughter Norvina Claudia Soare
Anastasia's daughter, Norvina, works as the president of the brand, Anastasia Beverly Hills.
Anastasia Soare poses with daughter Norvina Claudia Soare (Photo: ugc.revelistatic.com)
She is an Instagram star, and she also has a Youtube channel where she uploads videos on how to do eye makeup, how to dress casually or like a business chic, and a variety of tips to look beautiful.
Norvina first started out as a front desk telephone operator at her mother's company right after finishing her high school studies. Also, her birth sign is Scorpio.
Anastasia Soare Net Worth
The beauty guru enjoys a net worth of around $1 billion, according to Celebrity Net Worth.
About Another Famous Beauty Mogul:- Huda Kattan Husband, Daughter, Family, Ethnicity, Net Worth & More
Facts About Anastasia Soare: Age, Birthday
- Anastasia was born on 28th December 1956.
- She was born in Romania, but she later immigrated to Los Angeles in 1989.
- The founder of Anastasia Beverly Hills studied art and architecture in Romania.
- Her company's Instagram account has a follower base of more than 19 million.
- Anastasia's company received an investment from private equity firm TPG that valued it at $3 billion in 2018.
- She has established a foundation called The Anastasia Brighter Horizon Foundation, which supports and advances the lives of young adults exiting the foster care system.
- The entrepreneur has featured herself in high profile magazines like The New York Times, The Guardian, People, Vanity Fair, Vogue, Elle, and Allure.
- She has appeared on TV shows like The Doctor Oz Show, The Oprah Winfrey Show, and America’s Next Top Model.
- Her Zodiac sign is Capricorn.