Who Is Rapper Bre-Z Dating Now? Meet Her Partner
- Date of Birth 1987-07-22
- Age 33 Years 9 Month(s)
- Nationality American
- Profession Actor
- Zodiac Sign Cancer
- Religion N/A
- Ethnicity/Race Mixed
- Mother Carla
- Children/Kids Not Yet
- Relationship Status Single (2019)
- Divorce/Split Not Yet
- Dating/Affair No
- Height/ How Tall? N/A
- Weight N/A
- Hair Short
- Hair Color Black
- Eye Color Black
- Lesbian No
- Net Worth Not Disclosed
Bre-Z first rose to prominence as a hip hop artist. She is a rapper who has worked alongside and under big artists such as Jennifer Lopez, Wiz Kid, Dr. Dre, etc. She also has performed many songs in the TV show Empire between 2015 and 2016.
She is not only a rapper; she is also a professional hairstylist. She started cutting hair from when she was 10 years old and became a professional at hairstyling at the age of 21. She has worked for people such as Ludacris and Akon in the past.
The third facet of her professional life is acting. She first gained fame as an actress after she got the role of Freda Gates in the FOX TV show, Empire.
She worked in the show from 2015 to 2019 for 31 episodes. From 2018, she also started appearing in the role of Tamia “Coop” Cooper in the CW series, All American.
Bre-Z’s Personal Life: Girlfriend
Bre-Z is in a romantic relationship with Chris Amore. Chris is a makeup artist or esthetician according to the bio on her Instagram.
Bre-Z with present partner Chris Amore (Photo: Chris Amore's Instagram)
The first available picture of them together on her Instagram was posted on the 8th of November 2019.
Another Empire Star:- Michael Evans Behling Wiki: Age, Family, Nationality & Dating Status
As evident from her relationship, she is a lesbian. However, she doesn't like to talk about her sexuality and prefers to keep it private.
Wiki / Facts About Bre-Z: Age, Real Name
- Bre-Z was born on the 22nd of July 1987 in The City of Brotherly Love, Philadelphia, the United States. However, the rapper grew up in Wilmington, Delaware.
- Bre-Z is her stage name. Her real name is Calesha Murray.
- Her zodiac sign is Cancer.
- Her mother’s name is Carla and her father’s name is David Mayfield.
- She got the influence to become a barber from her grandfather and father as both of them were barbers.
Another Celebrity Barber:- Lee Stafford Married Life, Wife, Kids, Education, Net Worth
- She attended Full Sail University.
- She has released an Extended Play (EP). She released a 12-song album named THE GRL in 2018.
- She does not enjoy rap battles, although she finds them thrilling and suitable for the hip hop culture.
- In the series All American, the character that she plays, Tamia “Coop” Cooper, is gay.
- In the show Empire, she, being a rapper in real life, also portrayed a rapper.