Brett Eldredge Dating Status, Age, Net Worth & Tour
Brett Eldredge made his debut in the scene of country music in 2010 through his single, Raymond. The song, which was released on the 27th of September 2010, debuted at number 52 on the US Billboard Hot Country Songs and peaked at number 23.
The country singer has released four studio albums to date: Bring You Back on the 6th of August 2013, Illinois on the 11th of September 2015, Glow on the 28th of October 2016, and finally, his latest album, Brett Eldredge on the 4th of August 2017; all of these were released under the Atlantic Nashville Records label.
Brett’s Dating Life: Past Relationship
Brett was in a relationship with Victoria's Secret model Rachel Hilbert in around 2015. Apart from being together off-screen, they also appeared together in the music video of his song, Lose My Mind (2015).
Another Victoria's Secret Model:- Taylor Hill Dating Status, Parents, Siblings, Net Worth Details
However, their relationship, which started after they worked in his music video, ended soon.
During an interview with Pop Culture in March of 2018, Brett revealed that he was single at the time. He also said that he was searching for a partner, and opened up about his wishes to share adventures with his partner.
Parents & Family
Brett’s father is Christopher “Chris” Eldredge, who is a traveling grain salesman. His mother, Robin Beth Eldredge (nee Vonderlage), is a nurse.
He isn’t the only child of his parents; he has an older brother, Brice Eldredge, who is the country singer’s business manager.
Brett Eldredge (right) with his mother Robin and brother Brice in May 2015 (Photo: Brett Eldredge's Instagram)
Apart from his close family, Brett also has famous distant relatives. Terry Eldredge, the founding member of the band, The Grascals, is his distant cousin.
Brett Eldredge has an estimated net worth of $5 million, as per Celebrity Net Worth.
The country singer is currently on tour in the United States. The next phase of his Brett Eldredge Tour starts from the 25th of March 2020.
Bio / Facts About Brett Eldredge: Age, Height & More
- Brett was born on the 23rd of March 1986 in Paris, Illinois, the United States.
- He stands at the height of 6 feet 5 inches (1.95 meters). He weighs around 95 kgs or 209.5 lbs.
- He has English and Dutch ancestry from his father’s side and Swedish and German heritage from his mother’s side.
- Brett graduated from Paris High School in 2004. Then, he went to Elmhurst College in Elmhurst, Chicago. However, after completing half of his college education, he decided to transfer to Middle Tennessee State University. He did so because he wanted to be closer to Nashville, as it is the hub for professional country music.
Another Country Singer:- Ben Hoffman Wife, Girlfriend, Gay, Net Worth
- He is represented by Rob Baker of the RLB Artist Management LLC and Creative Arts Agency (CAA).
- Apart from his music career, he has also appeared in several advertisements for brands such as Macy’s, Zaxby’s, Fiat Chrysler Automobiles, etc.