Young Rapper Brooklyn Queen Wiki, Age, Dating Status, Family
Brooklyn Queen is an up-and-coming rapper in the American hip-hop scene who first broke into the music scene with her viral song Keke Taught Me (2017). Since her song became viral, she has released several songs such as Pretty Girl Stuff, and Emoji.
Brooklyn is currently signed to BMB Entertainment and works with them along with her rapper mother to release new songs frequently.
Parents And Family
Brooklyn was born to Nailtoirious Kim, who is a nail artist and rapper. Talking about her father, it is rumored that her dad’s name is Duke.
Another Nail Artist:- How Much Is Simply Nailogical Net Worth? Her Real Job, Married Status
As for siblings, Brooklyn has only one. DysMoney, her younger brother, is a YouTuber and TikToker.
Brooklyn Queen with younger brother DysMoney in May 2019 (Photo: Brooklyn Queen's Instagram)
More info on her parents and brother remains scarce. But, the information definitely should start coming out with time as Brooklyn gains some more mainstream success.
Brooklyn is single as of December 2019. She is very young, and just starting her music career. So, the rapper may be just focusing on her career for now.
Recommended For You:- Who Is DaBaby's Baby Mama? Children & Net Worth Details
However, it could also be the case that she already has a boyfriend, but is hiding him from the public because of security and personal reasons.
Whatever the case may be, everyone will have to wait for Brooklyn to reveal something about her dating life.
Brooklyn’s Wiki And Facts: Age, Height
- Brooklyn Queen was born on 3rd July 2005 in Detroit, Michigan, and still resides there with her family.
- Brooklyn is her real name.
- Under the label of Atlantic Records, she has released nine singles/EPs, which was later compiled to create an album - her first album Queens Corner.
- The young rapper stands at the height of 5 feet 2 inches (1.57 meters) and weighs around 106 lbs.
- She has brand endorsements with companies such as Adidas Originals and Kidz Con.
- Brooklyn wrote her first song when she was five years old and recorded her first song when she was eight.
- Brooklyn’s inspiration in music is Beyonce.
- Her self-titled YouTube channel has 901 thousand subscribers, and earns her $1.1 thousand to $17.1 thousand per month, translating to $12.8 thousand to $205.5 thousand yearly income.