Caroline Stanbury Living with Husband and Children! A Glance at House is Enough
- Relationship Status Married
- Lesbian No
- Body Measurements 32-24-32 inches
- Eye Color Brown
- Hair Color Blonde
- Hair Long
- Weight 53 Kg
- Height/ How Tall? 5'5"
- College Westonbirt School
- Net Worth $30 Million
- Dating/Affair No
- Divorce/Split Not Yet
- Husband/Spouse Cem Habib (m. 2004)
- Date of Birth Apr 28, 1976
- Age 46 Years, 0 Months
- Daughter/s Yasmine Habib
- Son/s Zac Habib, Aaron Habib
- Sister/s Victoria Elizabeth Sophie Stanbury
- Brother/s Alexander George Basil Stanbury, Edward Samuel Joseph Stanbury
- Mother Elizabeth Stanbury
- Father Anthony Stanbury
- Ethnicity/Race White
- Zodiac Sign Taurus
- Profession Personal stylist
- Birth Place London, United Kingdom
- Nationality British
Caroline Stanbury is a fashion designer, enthusiast, and entrepreneur- who has created a fashion empire selling clothes and accessories. She also runs a self-titled beauty and lifestyle blog.
Starting her career in fashion as a personal stylist, she has risen to become a brand in the fashion industry. Caroline also has a passion for spotting valuable modern art.
In addition to her entrepreneurship, she also appeared in the Bravo TV series, Ladies of London (2014).
Caroline’s Personal Life: Marriage, Children, And Divorce
Caroline’s private relationships have never been private. Each of her affairs was known to her fans and the rest of the media. However, she did have a stable married life until recently.
Going back to the beginning of her married life, she tied the knot with the reality star Cem Habib in 2004. Cem, in addition to being a reality TV star, was also a partner at investment firm CIS Private Equity Management Ltd.
Another British Celebrity:- Tamara Ecclestone Net Worth Now: Updated Worth Of British Model
Their marriage was seemingly going well in the initial years as the couple went on to have three children - daughter Yasmine Habib and twin sons Aaron and Zac Habib.
Caroline poses with her ex-husband and kids on Christmas 2019 (Photo: Caroline Stanbury's Instagram)
The family was happy and Caroline said the following during an interview:
Every Friday we do a movie dinner night with all our children and have a sleepover in our room. They all have their own mattresses and they sleep on the floor next to us! They look forward to it every week and so do we.
However, despite the family being happy as a collective, Caroline and Cem were unhappy with each other.
Eventually, on 26th December 2019, Caroline announced on her Instagram that she and Cem had decided to end their 15-year marriage and part ways. However, she also revealed that they were going to continue their connection as friends and parents.
As of now, Caroline and her family live in Dubai after having moved there in 2016 due to Cem’s work.
Caroline’s Past Relationships
Caroline is a gorgeous woman and had plenty of suitors before her marriage with Cem. She dated a few men before her ex-husband came into the picture but none of them were good enough for her to last.
Back in the late 1900s, when she was just 24 years of age, she dated the then-40-year-old Hugh Grant.
After the split from Hugh, she went on to date a Royal Family member. Caroline went out with Prince Andrew in 2000, shortly after his marriage with the Dutchess of York ended.
Another Fashion Personality:- Vera Wang Wedding Dresses, Rings, Net Worth
However, this didn’t last either and she went on to be spotted with a few other A-listers such as Sylvester Stallone and Ryan Giggs. Her relationship with Ryan was a particularly messy one.
Ryan was in a relationship with his then-future wife Stacey when also going with Caroline. And the fashion entrepreneur decided to end her ties with Ryan after Stacy got pregnant. This was all in 2002. After this, she dated her eventual husband Cem from 2002 and married him in 2004.
Interesting Facts: Age, Height, Net Worth, Hair
- Caroline was born on 28th April 1976 to parents Anthony and Elizabeth in London. She has three siblings - brothers Alex and Edward, and sister Victoria.
- She stands at a height that extends 5 feet 7 inches (1.70 meters).
- Caroline uses hair extensions because she has thin hair. Her extensions help her create her signature look: The Caroline Cut.
- Her net worth is not yet revealed. However, going by her lifestyle and fashion endeavors, it can be speculated that she has a net worth of at least six figures.