Who Is Carrie Coon Husband? Married Life & Kids Details
American actress Carrie Coon made her debut in an episode of The Playboy Club in 2011. She further became famous through her TV shows for the portrayal of the role of Nora Durst on HBO's The Leftovers (2014) and also through the role of Gloria Burgle in season three of FX's Fargo (2017).
Besides, the actress performs on Broadway too. In 2013, she was nominated for a Tony Award of Best Performance by an Actress in a Featured Role in a Play; Carrie was nominated for her role as Honey in the Broadway play Who's Afraid of Virginia Woolf? (2012).
Also, she appeared as Margo Dunne in the 2014 David Fincher's hit movie Gone Girl.
Married Life With Husband
Carrie has been married to Tracy Letts since 2013.
Carrie Coon poses with husband Tracy Letts (Photo:s.abcnews.com)
The pair first met in the year 2010. And, they fell in love while they co-starred together in the Broadway play Who’s Afraid of Virginia Woolf? In 2012.
Their wedding was held in September 2013 at the Northwestern Memorial Hospital room, where Tracy was recovering from an emergency gallbladder surgery. Instead of postponing their marriage because of the operation, the couple decided to tie the knot in the hospital.
Carrie wore leggings and a T-shirt while Tracy wore a hospital gown when they exchanged their wedding vows.
Further, the couple welcomed their first child on 13 March 2018 at Evanston Hospital.
Who Is Tracy Letts?
Carrie's husband Tracy is a theatre actor whose birthday falls on 4 July 1965. He was born to Dennis Letts and Billie Letts in Tulsa, Oklahoma, USA. Tracy stands at a height of 6 feet 3 inches (1.91 m).
Another Celebrity With Same First Name:- Tracy Anderson Husband, Kids, Family, Net Worth
The actor is also an author; he wrote the play Killer Joe which ran off-Broadway in 1998 for nine months. The play also starred actors like Scott Glenn, Michael Shannon, Amanda Plummer, Marc Nelson, and Sarah Paulson. He was previously engaged to Sarah.
Age And Some Interesting Facts About Carrie Coon
- Carrie was born on 24 January 1981 in Copley, Ohio, USA.
- Her height extends to 5 feet 5 inches (1.65 m).
- In 2006, she earned a Master of Fine Arts degree in Acting from the University of Wisconsin-Madison.
- She is of English, German, French, and Slovak-Hungarian descent.
- Her parents are Paula and John Coon. Also, she has one sister and three brothers.
- Some of her movies include Strange Weather (2016), The Keeping Hours (2017), and Avengers: Infinity War (2018).
- She spent four years with the American Players Theatre.
- Her Zodiac sign is Aquarius.