What's Domantas Sabonis Dating Status Now? Who Is Girlfriend?
Domantas Sabonis is one of the most-highly-rated basketball players of European descent in the NBA. Having joined NBA in the 2016 NBA Draft, he is on his way to make a name for himself in the top-tier league.
Prior to the NBA, Domantas had experienced professional basketball in the European leagues playing for Unicaja Malaga. Playing professionally from the age of 16, he came to the NBA with a fair amount of pro basketball knowledge.
The player has gone on to play for teams, Oklahoma City Thunder and Indiana Pacers, during his short time in the NBA.
Domantas Sabonis’ Dating Status
Domantas is one of those guys who don’t create a lot of buss in the media from his relationships. He has been able to hide his personal life from being the subject of gossip or ridicule from the public.
There is no information about Domantas’s love life as of December 2019. He is not associated with anyone that could be considered his girlfriend, and neither has he been spotted with anyone in public.
You Might Be Interested In:- Who Is Ty Jerome Dating? Girlfriend, Parents, Ethnicity
The lack of information and speculations about Domantas’ private relationships means that either he is hiding his connections from the media due to personal concerns, or that he is single for now and has no romantic relationships.
Family Of Talented Individuals
As the subtitle suggests, Domantas comes from a family of talented people in various sectors.
Domantas, undoubtedly, gets his basketball prowess from his father, Arvydas Sabonis. Arvydas is a legendary basketball player in his own right. He is a former Lithuanian basketball player who was a two-time Mr. Europa Player of the Year and a six-time Euroscar Player of the Year playing for BC Zalgiris Kaunas of the Soviet Union. And he also tried his hand in the NBA, playing for the Portland Trail Blazers from 1996 to 2001.
Also Read About:- Metta World Peace Wife, Married, Children, Net Worth
As for Domantas’s mother, Ingrida Mikelionyte, she was the first Miss Lithuania. She has four children, including Domantas, with Arvydas.
And this brings us to Domantas’ siblings - two brothers and a sister. His brothers’ names are Tautvydas Sabonis and Zygimantas Sabonis. Tautvydas, who is married to Paulina Sabonis, also plays basketball.
Domantas Sabonis with his family during his brother Tautvydas's wedding in September 2017 (Photo: Domantas Sabonis's Instagram)
However, the name and profession of his sister are not known.
Interesting Facts: Age, Height, Nationality
- Domantas was born on 3rd May 1996 in Portland, Oregon, United States.
- He has a height of 6 feet 11 inches (2.11 meters) and weighs around 108.9 kgs.
- Domantas has played for two teams during his short career in the NBA. Drafted by Orlando Magic in the 2016 NBA Draft, he was immediately traded to Oklahoma City Thunder. And he appeared for Oklahoma for one season, from 2016 to 2017 before moving on to Indiana Pacers in 2017, where he remains to date.
- He attended Gonzaga University in Spokane, Washington.
- Domantas has also played in Europe with Unicaja Malaga from the age of 16.
- Despite being of European descent, Domantas has American Nationality.