Who Is Emilie Ullerup Husband? Married Life & Baby Details
Danish actress Emilie Ullerup started her acting career from the hit TV show, Battlestar Galactica. She portrayed Julia for two episodes of the show in 2006.
Since her debut, Emilie has gone on to gather 49 credits as an actress, working in movies and TV shows such as Sanctuary (TV mini-series) (2007), jPod (2008), Sanctuary (TV series - 2008 to 2010), The Music Teacher (2012), Leprechaun: Origins (2014), Chesapeake Shores (2016 to 2018), and Winter Castle (2019).
Emilie’s Personal Life: Husband & Baby
Emilie started dating Kyle Cassie, a photographer, director, and filmmaker in around 2007. They moved in together just after a few months of being together.
They dated each other for eight years before finally deciding to get married. Their wedding was held on the 14th of August 2018.
Emilie shows off her tattoo with her husband, Kyle Cassie, on the 15th of August 2018 (Photo: Emilie Ullerup's Instagram)
Their first child, son Mørkøv Ullerup Cassie, arrived on the 24th of January 2020.
However, she announced the birth of her baby only on the 2nd of February of the same year through an Instagram post, in which she revealed the name and birth date of her son.
Canadian Actor:- Thomas Middleditch Married Status With Wife, Net Worth, Height
Emilie lives with her husband and kid in Vancouver.
Parents, Family & Early Childhood
Emilie was born to Ove Ullerup-Petersen and Bodil Mørkøv in Denmark. Her father, Ove, was a jurist and diplomat, and a decorated Ambassador of Denmark in Vietnam. He also held the title of Lord Chamberlain for the Danish Royal Family.
Another European Personality:- An Eye For an Eye! Field Athlete Greg Rutherford's Girlfriend Susie Counters Critics About Their Bad Parenting!
The actress has two sisters: Caroline and Simone.
Emilie spent her high school years in Copenhagen. After high school graduation, she moved to Vancouver to pursue her dreams of becoming an actress. She studied at the Vancouver Film School and graduated from there in 2005.
Bio & Interesting Facts About Emilie Ullerup: Age, Surgery
- Emilie Ullerup was born on the 27th of October 1984 in Copenhagen, Denmark.
- Her birth name is Emilie Ullerup-Petersen.
- The actress stands at the height of 5 feet 4-and-a-half inches (1.64 meters).
- Emilie is trilingual. She is fluent in Danish, English, and Vietnamese.
- She underwent surgery in 2009 for a tumor problem. In 2008, a benign but aggressive tumor was found wrapped around her spinal nerves. During the surgery for the removal of the tumor, her coccyx and half of the sacrum of her pelvis were removed. She returned to work after five months.
- Kyle, her husband, is also her main photographer.