Erin Molan Relationship With Partner, Engaged & Baby Details
Erin Molan has established herself as a well-known presenter of Nine Network's NRL Footy Show. Her career as a sports journalist spans more than 12 years.
Along with her successful career, she devotes her time to humanitarian efforts as well. The TV icon is the ambassador of charities like Save Our Sons and Defence Cares.
Relationship With Partner, Engaged & Baby Details
Erin is engaged to Sean Ogilvy, a police officer based in Australia. The two first started dating in 2016 and confirmed their relationship on 19th March that year after the duo was spotted at their first public outing in the Autumn race event.
Erin Molan and fiance Sean Ogilvy as seen on at the Longines Golden Slipper Day in 2016 (Photo: dailymail.co.uk)
After dating for a year, her boyfriend proposed Erin in April 2017 with a beautiful diamond ring. As per reports, her 18-carat white gold rock engagement ring cost around $100,000.
Spotted With Sparkling Ring On Her Finger:- Vanessa Hudgens Married Plans, Engaged, Net Worth
However, the sportscaster was rarely spotted donning her pear-cut diamond ring. But, after several tabloids were quick to address the matter, she disclosed that the ring had become a hindrance to their baby daughter Eriza (born in June 2018).
Erin Molan with daughter Eriza on June 2018 (Photo: dailymail.co.uk)
It turns out that the ring kept scratching her daughter's eye.
Canceled Wedding, Plans For Second Child
Interestingly, the pair was slated to marry one another in December 2018 and had even booked the venue for the wedding. But, following Erin's pregnancy, the couple decided to keep the upbringing of their daughter a priority till then.
Paulina Gretzky [Dustin Johnson's Fiancee] Wedding:- Age, Net Worth, Now
As of now, the TV icon does have plans to tie the knot. As per her interview with TV Week earlier in 2019, she plans to walk the aisle with her fiancé in an intimate and private wedding. Furthermore, she plans on having a second baby soon after she recovers from her first pregnancy.
Facts About Erin Molan Including Age :
- Born in 1982, Erin's celebrates her birthday on 24th August.
- Although she was born in Canberra, Australia, the reporter grew up in Indonesia. As a result, she is fluent in the Bahasa Indonesia language.
- Back in September 2019, Erin suffered several injuries after she fell from the staircase at her home. She sustained an injury on her right inner elbow along with patches on her skin.
- The sports host was born to parents: Jim and Anne Molan. She also has a sister named Sarah Molan.
- In terms of physical attributes, her height is 5 feet & 10 inches(1.7 meters).