Laura Ingraham [Fox News] Married Status, Children, Family Info
- Date of Birth 1963-06-19
- Age 57 Years 10 Month(s)
- Nationality American
- Birth Place Glastonbury, Connecticut, United States
- Profession American television host
- Birth Name Laura Anne Ingraham
- Zodiac Sign Gemini
- Religion Christian
- Ethnicity/Race Mixed(English, Irish and Polish)
- Father James Frederick Ingraham III
- Mother Anne Caroline
- Brother/s Curtis Ingraham
- Son/s Michael Dmitri Ingraham, Nikolai Peter Ingraham
- Daughter/s Maria Caroline Ingraham
- Relationship Status Single
- Ex-Boyfriend Keith Olbermann, Robert Torricelli, Dinesh D'Souza, George T. Conway
- Fiance James V. Reyes (Ex-Fiance)
- Gay No
- Net Worth $70 Million
- Income $15 Million Per Year
- Career 1980s-present
- High School Glastonbury High School
- College University of Virginia School of Law (1991), Dartmouth College (1985)
- Height/ How Tall? 5'6"
- Hair Long
- Hair Color Blonde
- Eye Color Dark Brown
- Plastic Surgery Yes (Breast Cancer Surgery)
- Tattoo/s No
- Facebook https://www.facebook.com/IngrahamRadio/
- Twitter https://twitter.com/ingrahamangle
- Instagram https://www.instagram.com/ingrahamangle/
- YouTube https://www.youtube.com/user/IngrahamAngle/featured
- Official Site http://www.lauraingraham.com/
Laura Ingraham is a multi-talented personality who has worn many hats throughout her career. She is a TV host, political commentator, and author.
She is best known as the host of Fox News Channel's The Ingraham Angle, and PodcastOne's The Laura Ingraham Podcast, where she shares her perspective on politics and cultural aspects.
Apart from that, Laura is also an author of several New York Times bestsellers including The Obama Diaries, Power to the People, Shut Up & Sing and The Hillary Trap.
Is Laura Ingraham Married?/ Her Relationships
Laura Ingraham is not a married woman as of February 2020. However, she has had a long list of relationships in the past.
In 2008, Laura reportedly dated U.S. Senator Keith Olbermann for a short time.
A U.S Senator's Marriage & Family Details Unveiled:- U.S. Senator Kamala Harris Education, Nationality & Parents Info
Before Keith, Laura was apparently engaged to businessman James V. Reyes. The two reportedly met on a blind date in 2004 and got engaged in 2005. But their engagement ended.
Further, Laura has also been linked to Dinesh D’Souza, Robert Torricelli and George T. Conway in the past.
Laura Ingraham is a single mother to three adopted children.
Laura Ingraham with her three kids (Photo: thefrisky)
Laura adopted her first child- daughter, Maria Carolina, at the age of three from Guatemala in 2008.
Later she adopted two boys Dimitri and Nicolai from Russia.
Another Celeb With Adopted Children:- Charlize Theron Married, Kids, Lesbian, Family
Along with being an adoptive mother, Laura is also a role model, who has always encouraged other people to consider adoption. She advocated for international adoption via her website AdoptANewAttitude.com.
Short Bio/ Family
Laura was born Laura Anne Ingraham on 19th June 1963, in Glastonbury, Connecticut.
Her parents were WWII Veteran James Frederick Ingraham and Anne Caroline. She was raised alongside her brothers Curtis Ingraham, James Ingraham, and Brooks Ingraham. Among Laura's three brothers, her brother Curtis is an openly gay man.
In 2018, NBC News covered a story about Laura's relationship with Curtis. In the news, it was disclosed that Curtis publically lashed out on his sister for her controversial views and her support for President Donald Trump.
Some Other Facts
- Laura Ingraham stands at a height of 5 feet 6 inches (1.68 meters), with a complementing weight of 57 kgs (125 lbs).
- She graduated from Glastonbury High School and received her B.A degree from Dartmouth College. Later she enrolled at the University of Virginia School of Law and received a Juris Doctor degree.
- She has also worked as a Supreme Court clerk and criminal defense attorney.
- In 2005, Laura was diagnosed with breast cancer and underwent treatment.
- She is multilingual; fluent in Spanish and Russian.
- She is a follower of the Roman Catholic religion.
- According to Celebrity Net Worth, Laura Ingraham has a net worth of $70 million.