Giovanna Fletcher Husband, Kids, Net Worth, Brother & More
Giovanna Fletcher is a popular British children’s book author.
Some of her works include Always with Love, Dream a little Christmas Dream and Dream a little Dream.
Along with Giovanna’s successful professional life, she is also famous for her personal life; she is married to the McFly band member, Tom Fletcher.
Giovanna Fletcher’s Husband, Kids
Giovanna's relationship with Tom began when they met as 13-year-olds on the first day of school. The relationship progressed over the years.
Finally, the longtime couple took their relationship to the next level by getting engaged in 2011; Tom proposed in the same school.
A traditional wedding followed the engagement in 2012. Since the big day, Giovanna and her husband’s family has grown with the addition of three kids.
Giovanna Fletcher with husband Tom Fletcher and kids in December 2019 (Photo: Giovanna Fletcher's Instagram)
They are parents to Buzz Fletcher (born in 2014), Buddy Fletcher (born in February 2016), and Max Mario Fletcher (born in August 2018).
Tom Fletcher’s Net Worth
Tom is a renowned songwriter associated with the band, McFly. To date, he has written several UK number one single like 5 Colours In Her Hair, Obviously and All About You.
Moreover, he has also written for artists like The Vamps, 5 Seconds of Summer, One Direction, and Busted.
McFly Band Member:- Dougie Poynter Dating Life With Girlfriend, Parents, Sister, Hair
Along with songwriting, Tom has also tired his hand in children’s books. His first book was The Dinosaur that Pooped Christmas (2012). Further, Tom and Giovanna joined hands to write the book titled, Eve of Man.
From ventures on writing, Tom has accumulated decent net worth. According to celebritynetworth.com, the McFly band member's net worth was $5 million in 2016.
Facts On Giovanna Including Age
- Giovanna was born on 29th January 1985 in Essex, England. She is an Aquarius.
- She has a brother named Mario Falcone and a sister named Giorgina Falcone. Giovanna paid tribute to her brother via naming her third baby Max Mario Fletcher.
- Her book, HAPPY MUM, HAPPY BABY, was the Sunday Times no.1 Bestseller in 2017. Giovanna also runs the podcast with the same name.
- The author and her husband write after their kids are off to bed.
- Giovanna used to work as a bucket girl in her local florist shop.
- Giovanna also worked as a book reviewer for Heat magazine.
- She signed with Penguin Books in 2012, and her first book, Billy and Me, was published the following year.
- HELLO! Magazine exclusively covered Giovanna and Tom’s wedding
- Her third son was born a month early in August 2019.
- Giovanna’s sister-in-law’s name is Carrie Fletcher.
- Giovanna and Tom’s joint-writing venture, Eve of Man, will have two sequels.
- She was part of the 2010 documentary Strictly Come Dancing: It Takes Two.
- Giovanna is an alum of Rose Bruford College and the Slyvia Young Theatre School.
- She was part of the TV show, The Savages, as a difficult child in 2001.