Jason Scott Lee Married Status, Age, Family, Movies, Net Worth
Jason Scott Lee is an American actor who is recognized from the movie Dragon: The Bruce Lee Story (1993), where he portrayed the titular legendary martial arts star, Bruce Lee. The actor is also known for his role of Mowgli in the 1994 rendition of The Jungle Book.
He has also been cast as Bori for the live-action remake of Disney's Mulan, which is set to hit the theatres in 2020.
Bio: Age & Family Details
The American actor was born on 19th November 1966 in Los Angeles, California, to Robert and Silvia Lee.
Jason is of half Chinese and half Hawaiian descent; his father is one-quarter Hawaiian and three-quarters Chinese while his mother's ethnicity is Chinese.
Another Celebrity With Similar Name:-Jason Sudeikis Married Status, Girlfriend & Family Details
He has four siblings: an older brother, a sister, and two younger brothers who are twins. Though Jason was born in Los Angeles, his parents moved to Oahu when he was two years old.
The actor has been married to Diana Chan Lee- a public relations professional- since 2008.
Jason Scott Lee with his wife, Diana Lee Chan (Photo: midweek.com)
Jason is not much seen with his wife in public.
Movies, Net Worth
The California native has delivered a number of phenomenal performances in his acting career so far, some of which include Back to the Future Part II (1989), Map of the Human Heart (1992), Dragon: The Bruce Lee Story (1993), and Lilo & Stitch (2002).
About Harry Shum Jr.:-Harry Shum Jr. Baby, Wife, Married
Thanks to his success in Hollywood, Jason today enjoys a net worth of $6 million.
Interesting Facts About Jason Scott Lee
- The actor stands at the height of 5 feet 10 inches (1.78 meters).
- He was offered to play the part of Liu Kang in Mortal Kombat, a 1995 martial arts film. But Jason turned down the offer, and Robin Shou eventually played the role.
- Jason studied at the Pearl City High School and later attended Fullerton College in California, where he studied under acting coach Sal Romeo.
- The CA native was chosen as one of the "100 Most Inspiring Asian Americans of All Time" by Goldsea Asian American Daily.
- His zodiac sign is Scorpio.
- He played a supporting role in a comedy film Balls of Fury in 2007, which also starred Christopher Walken.
- Jason's first film role was in Born in East L.A., which came out in 1987.