John Patrick Amedori Dating Life With Girlfriend, Family, Movies
John Patrick Amedori has made a decent name in Hollywood. He has been a part of various highly-rated cinematic productions such as Dear White People, in which he appeared from 2017 to 2019, TV show Hindsight in 2015, and another TV show Gossip Girl in 2008.
John officially began his acting career as Lead in the 1998 movie D Minus alongside his brother Anthony Amedori.
Since then, he has gone on to gather a decent 48 credits as an actor, with one credit in the soundtrack department. He wrote and performed a song titled Love Song for the 2006 movie Stick It, in which he also portrayed the character of Poot.
As for now, John is busy with his two upcoming projects; movies Sock & Buskin and The Space Between. Both their release dates are yet to be announced.
John’s Personal Life: Dating And Girlfriend
Unfortunately for single women out there, John is taken. He is in a relationship with Monica Day. John and his girlfriend became Instagram official on 6th November 2017.
John Patrick Amedori with girlfriend Monica Day at the afterparty of Dear White People on 1st August 2019 in Los Angeles, California (Photo: Getty Images)
As for Monica's bio, she is also an actress known for TV shows, Criminal Minds (2017) and I'm Dying Up Here (2017).
Parents And Family
John is the son of mother Deanna Lynn and father Michael Carmine Amedori. He was born on 20th April 1987 in Baltimore, Maryland, United States. John has Italian, English, and German ethnicity.
Gossip Girl Actress:- Blake Lively Pregnant, Husband, Wedding
As mentioned above, John has a brother. Anthony Amedori is his younger brother. The brothers have appeared alongside each other on-screen on three separate occasions. They portrayed each other's brothers on two of those three occasions.
Interesting Facts: Height
- John stands at a height of 5 feet 11-and-a-half-inches (1.82 meters).
- He studied acting at the Actors Center in Philadelphia.
- John has a special talent of being able to play virtually any musical instrument by just listening to it.
Another Dear White People Actress:- Antoinette Robertson Wiki: Her Dating Affair, Longtime Boyfriend, Height and Possibly Her Birthday and Age
- The musician was also in a band early in his career. He was a member of the band Ceesau. They released their first CD on 8th March 2008.
- John is a massive supporter of the LGBTQ community. He has shown his love and support in the past for the gay creator of Dear White People, Justin Simien.