Kathy Hilton Married Life With Husband & Children Details
Kathy Hilton is a world-famous entrepreneur and fashion designer. She opened her gift and antique store, The Staircase on Sunset Plaza, in Los Angeles in the early 1990s.
Since 2012, Kathy has also designed party dresses under the brand name of Kathy Hilton Collection. These dresses are sold all around the world through various outlets such as Neiman Marcus, Saks Fifth Avenue, and Nordstrom.
Kathy’s Personal Life: Husband
Kathy is married to Richard Hilton. They are high school sweethearts; they met for the first time when Kathy was 15 years old.
Kathy Hilton with husband Richard Hilton (Photo: Zimbio)
Following that, the couple dated for a while and got married on the 24th of November 1979. They went on to have four kids.
The couple has two daughters: Paris Hilton (born on the 17th of February 1981) and Nicky Hilton (born on the 5th of October 1983) and sons: Barron Nicholas Hilton (born on the 7th of November 1989) and Conrad Hughes Hilton III (born on the 3rd of March 1994).
Nicky married James Rothschild in 2011 and welcomed two kids with him. This made Kathy a grandmother to Lily Grace Victoria Rothschild (born in 2016) Teddy Marilyn Rothschild (born in 2017).
Career In The Film Industry
Apart from being an entrepreneur, Kathy is also an actress. She has 11 acting credits to her name, having appeared in productions such as Wishman (1992), Happy Days (TV series - 1977), Bewitched (TV series - 1971), and Family Affair ( TV series - 1971).
Bio Of Kathy Hilton: Family
Kathy was born on the 13th of March 1959 in New York City, New York, the United States. Her parents are Kathleen Mary (née Dugan; 1938-2002), and Laurence K. Avanzino (1935-1997).
After a few years of her birth, her parents divorced. Following their separation, her mother married for the second time – this time to Kenneth E. Richards (1917-1998).
Know About Nicky Hilton's Husband:- James Rothschild [Nicky Hilton''s Husband]: His Billionaire Family, Net Worth
Kathy has many half and step-siblings. At the time of her mother’s marriage with Kenneth, he already had three children from a previous relationship. Then, after their marriage, they had two more kids: Kim Richards and Kyle Richards.
Similarly, Kathy also has five half-siblings from her biological father’s side.
Interesting Facts About Kathy Hilton
- Kathy took the surname of her stepfather, Kenneth Richards, after his marriage to her mother.
- Her birth name is Kathleen Elizabeth Avanzino.
- She has also involved herself in philanthropic works with organizations such as Make-A-Wish Foundation, The Starlight Children’s Foundation, City of Hope, The Junior League, Princess Margaret Cancer Centre, and the Alzheimer’s Association to name a few.
- While attending a private high school in Los Angeles, she became best friends with Michael Jackson. They stayed that way until his demise in 2009.
- Kathy also owns a signature skincare line.
- She now resides in el Air, Los Angeles, California.