Kim Coles Married Status, Husband & Net Worth Info
Kim Coles is a comedian and actress known for her roles in TV shows such as Living Single (1993 to 1998), The Geena Davis Show (2000 to 2001), The Soul Man (2012), Love Is Not Enough (2019), etc. She has 29 credits in the acting department.
Apart from acting, she is also a scriptwriter. She wrote the TV series The BFF Chronicles in 2015 and wrote one episode of the show Off the Chain the year before that.
Kim Coles’ Personal Life: Ex-Husband & Divorce
Kim was previously married to former SWAT police officer Reggie McKiver. The couple met each other for the first time at a natural hair expo.
Another American Actress:- Amanda Schull Personal Life Update: Husband & Baby Details
After a while, they got engaged. McKiver proposed to her at the Olive Garden, which happened sometime around February of 2015.
Then, after a few months of their engagement, Kim tied the knot to Reggie on the 17th of June that same year. They had been in a relationship for just eight months when they got married. Their wedding was an intimate beach ceremony held in the Dominican Republic.
Kim Coles with her ex-husband Reggie McKiver on their wedding day in 2015 (Photo: People)
However, their marriage lasted only four years. She filed for divorce from Reggie in mid-2019. Kim lists the official date of their separation as the 28th of May 2019, according to an article from The Blast. She also demanded in her case that neither of them is given spousal support.
Before she met and got married to Reggie, she was in a marital relationship with Aton Edwards. They tied the knot in 1985 and divorced about ten years later, in 1995.
Kim owns an estimated amount of $3 million as her net worth, according to Celebrity Net Worth.
Bio & Facts About Kim Coles: Age, Height
- Kim Coles was born on the 11th of January 1962 in Brooklyn, New York City, New York, the United States.
- Her full name is Kimberly Coles.
- She stands at the height of 5 feet 9 inches (1.75 meters).
Another Comedian:- Who Is Daliso Chaponda? Facts About BGT Star
- Kim studied at North Carolina Central University in Durham. She took part in a beauty contest while she was studying there.
- She is also an author; she wrote the book, “I’m Free, But It Will Cost You,” which was released on the 12th of June 1997.
- She struggles with Anorexia.