Actress Laura Ramsey Bio, Dating, Daughter
Laura Ramsey is an actress who made her entry into the entertainment industry from her role as Natalie Day in the TV series The Days in 2004. However, it was her role as Gabrielle in the movie Lords of Dogtown in 2005 that rose her to significant fame.
Laura has 26 credits as an actress. She has worked in movies and TV shows such as Awful Nice (2013), Mad Men (2008), Kill the Irishman (2011), etc. Her last known job was in 2015 when she played Becca for ten episodes in the TV show Hindsight.
Laura’s Family Life: Daughter
Laura is a mother to her daughter Dorothy. She had her daughter with her then-fiance, fashion designer Greg Chait.
Laura Ramsey with Greg Chait and daughter Dorothy Chait in September 2013 (Photo: Vogue)
The family lives in Paradise Cove, Malibu, California, in a small, simple beach shack.
Before getting together with Greg, Laura was in a relationship with actor Brian Geraghty.
Another Fashion Designer:- Vera Wang Wedding Dresses, Rings, Net Worth
The actor duo met each other for the first time around 2006. They started dating from 2009.
Laura Ramsey with Brian Geraghty at the after party of the world premiere of The Guardian on the 7th of September 2006 (Photo: Getty)
However, their relationship could only last for about a year, and they went their separate ways.
Short Wiki Of Laura Ramsey: Age, Family
Laura was born on the 14th of November 1982 in Brandon, Wisconsin, the United States. Her parents’ names are Jill Ramsey and Mark Ramsey.
Laura's Co-star From Mad Men:- Who Is Ben Feldman's Wife? Wedding, Height, Net Worth
The actress is one of the three kids of her parents; her brother is Joe Ramsey, and her sister’s name is Arica Ramsey.
Facts About Laura Ramsey: Height, Education
- Laura’s full name is Laura Jill Ramsey.
- The actress boasts a height of 5 feet 3 inches or 1.6 meters.
- The actress attended and graduated from Laconia High School in Rosendale, Wisconsin, in 2001. Following her graduation, she went to Ripon College of Performing Arts in Ripon, Wisconsin.
- She moved to Los Angeles at the age of 19.
- A talent agency spotted her while she was working as a waitress in the Sunset Boulevard in LA in December of 2002. She did her first audition the next day and was cast in a reality documentary titled The Real Cancun in 2003.