Mamie Gummer Age, Husband, Divorce, Family, Height & More
American TV actress Mamie Gummer is best known for her roles in The Good Wife (2009) and Emily Owens, M.D (2012-2013).
She has also appeared as Maxine in the TV series, The Big C (2012). And some of her notable movie performances include Ricki and the Flash (2015), The Ward (2010), and Side Effects (2013).
Also, the actress is a theatre actor; she has won a Theatre World Award for her performance in Mr. Marmalade in 2006.
Further, Mamie is the eldest daughter of famous Hollywood actress Meryl Streep.
Is Mamie Gummer Married?
Mamie was previously married to actor Benjamin Walker. But they divorced each other in 2013.
Mamie Gummer poses with ex-husband Benjamin Walker (Photo: dailymail.co.uk)
The ex-flames first met on Broadway when they were performing in the spring 2008 production of Les Liaisons Dangereuses.
And in 2009, the two got engaged to one another. Also two years later, they tied the knot on 16th July 2011 at Mamie’s parents’ estate in Connecticut.
The actress wore her grandmother's wedding gown while walking down the aisle. And the wedding ceremony had about 150 guests as attendees. Celebrities like Tracey Ullman, Claire Danes, and Laura Linney also joined in for the wedding celebration.
However, the marriage couldn't last long, and the couple split from each other in March 2013.
About Mamie Gummer's Ex-husband's Wife:- Kaya Scodelario Married Life With Husband, Baby, Height, Nationality
Nevertheless, the official divorce date is not known, but the decision was a mutual one.
Relationship With Mehar Sethi
The actress is engaged to a writer and producer, Mehar Sethi.
Mamie Gummer poses with fiance Mehar Sethi (Photo:seriouslyomg.com)
The two got engaged in August 2018. And they welcomed their first baby boy in February 2019.
Age And Some Interesting Facts About Mamie Gummer
- Mamie was born on 3rd August 1983 in New York City.
- Her height extends to 5 feet 8 inches (1.73 meters).
- She attended Miss Porter's School in Connecticut.
- Mamie starred alongside actress Amber Heard in the thriller The Ward (2011).
- Her family members include her parents: actress Meryl Streep & American sculptor Don Gummer and her siblings: Henry Gummer, Grace Gummer, and Louisa Gummer.
About Mamie Gummer's Sister Grace Gummer:- Grace Gummer And Her Baffling Dating Affairs But! Who Exactly Is Her Boyfriend?
- She is named after her maternal great-grandmother.
- The actress made her acting debut as a toddler in a comedy-drama Heartburn in 1986.
- She is a spokesmodel for fashion designer Gerard Darel's 2009-10 collection.
- Her scenes in The Devil Wears Prada (2006) were cut from the original movie.
- Her Zodiac sign is Leo.