NFL Star Marquise Goodwin & Wife Expecting Baby After Loss Of Their Twins
Marquise Goodwin has been playing in the NFL since 2013. He was the 78th pick on the 3rd round of the 2013 NFL Draft for the Buffalo Bills.
He stayed with the Bills from 2013 to 2016. Then, in 2017, the wide receiver got transferred to the San Francisco 49ers.
He has played a total of 75 games in his career to date and has 140 receptions.
Marquise’s Personal Life: Wife, Pregnancy & Miscarriages
Marquise Goodwin is married to Morgan Sannette Goodwin-Snow. They tied the knot on the 12th of February 2016.
On the 12th of November 2017, the couple lost their first child, a son, to premature birth. He was stillborn months before his original due date, which was in February of 2018. The couple had planned to name him Marquise Jr.
Then, in November of 2018, Morgan miscarried their twins. She was about 19 weeks pregnant when she lost both her children.
Another NFL Player:- NFL Star Nick Bosa Personal Life Insight & Family Background
Morgan is pregnant for the third time. On the 28th of January 2020, she took to her Instagram to announce that she was 34 weeks into her pregnancy.
Marquise Goodwin with his wife Morgan Goodwin in February 2020 (Photo: Marquise Goodwin's Instagram)
This is her third pregnancy in three years, and it is the farthest she has come in all of her pregnancies.
About His Wife
Morgan Sannette Goodwin-Snow was born on the 26th of July 1993 in Atlanta, Georgia, the United States.
He attended Southwest DeKalb High School and went to the University of Texas.
After her college years, she pursued a career in athletics. She won gold medals in the 100-meter hurdles and 4X100 meter relay at the 2012 World Junior Championships in Athletics. She also won the Big 12 Indoor Championship in the 60-meter hurdles in 2015.
Parents & Family
Marquise’s mother is Tamina Goodwin. His father died in December of 2017, after serving two years in prison as a punishment for a crime he did not commit.
Another Track And Field Athlete:- Marion Jones Now, Net Worth, Husband, Family
The wide receiver also has a sibling. His younger sister by 10 months, Deja Goodwin, has cerebral palsy. Doctors had said that she would not live for more than six months after her birth. However, Deja continues to defy odds.
Bio / Facts About Marquise Goodwin: Age, Height
- Marquise was born on the 19th of November 1990 in Lubbock, Texas, the United States.
- He stands at the height of 5 feet 9 inches (1.75 meters). His weight is around 185 lbs or 84 kgs.
- The wide receiver attended Rowlett High School and proceeded to play football at the University of Texas.
- In July of 2018, Marquise bought a house for his mother and sister.
- Besides football, he is also a track and field athlete. He won two NCAA championships in the long jump during his time at the University of Texas. He was also a two-time All-American track and field athlete. He represented the United States in the long jump event at the 2012 London Olympics.