Michael Stevens Bio Reveals Age, Wife & Married Life
Michael Stevens is most famous for being the host of the educational YouTube channel Vsauce. He raises people's curiosity via thought-provoking questions and issues about the scientific world.
Michael launched Vsauce in 2010. The channel was initially focused on video games. However, he branched out within his channel and started creating an educational series named DOT. This series gained him popularity in the YouTube sphere, and it also ended up becoming the main focus of Vsauce after a while.
Apart from being a YouTuber, Michael is also a speaker and educator. He has been a part of TED talks; he was a part of the educational tour named Brain Candy in 2017.
Michael's Personal Life: Wife And Kid
Michael met Marnie in England.
Another YouTuber:- MrBeast Dating Status Now, Who Is His Girlfriend?
The duo got married on the 30th of July 2016 in Eltham, a district of southeast London, England, the United Kingdom. After their marriage, the duo moved back to the United States.
After three years, on the 15th of August 2019, they had a daughter named Maeve.
Michael Stevens with his wife Marnie and daughter Maeve on the day she was born (Photo: Michael Stevens' Instagram)
The family of three currently lives in Los Angeles, California.
Michael Stevens Bio: Age And Family
Michael was born on the 23rd of January 1986 in Stilwell, Kansas City, Missouri, the United States. His full name is Michael David Stevens. The YouTuber's father was a chemical engineer, and his mother used to work as a teaching assistant.
Interesting Facts About Michael Stevens: Height, Education, And More
- Michael boasts a height of 5 feet 8 inches or 1.73 meters.
- He worked as the writer for Vsauce (2001), Mind Field (2017), and Super Brainy Zombies (2014).
- Michael owns and uses a left-handed Kendama.
Meet Science Personality:- Bill Nye Wife, Children, Gay, Net Worth
- The YouTube creator went to Blue Valley High School. Then, he attended the University of Chicago and graduated with a dual Bachelor's degree in Neuropsychology and English Literature.
- Michael's father used to call him a polymath - a person who knew a lot about a lot of subjects.
- Michael and his channel have won a lot of awards, such as RealPlayer Video Visionary Awards (2013), Webby Awards (2014 and 2016), Streamy Awards (2015).