Is Morgan Wallen [The Voice] Married? Check His Relationship Status
Morgan Cole Wallen is an American country singer and songwriter - who rose to prominence after appearing on season 6 of the NBC talent show, The Voice.
Singing one of the age-old classic Collide by Howie Day, Morgan grabbed the attention of judges and audiences alike. With power pack performance like Hey Brother and Story of My Life during his time on the show, he soon began singing and writing his songs.
He is mostly known for country classics like Up Down, The Way I Talk, and Whiskey Glasses.
Details On Personal Life
Taking about his love life, nothing of conclusive information has ever surfaced about a relationship.
More On Their Relationship :- Yungblud Age 20 & Halsey Romance, New Girlfriend? Upcoming Tours, Album
From the year 2014 - 2016, there were only talks about a girlfriend from the singer. With post mentioning the existence of a girlfriend, fans were made to believe that he had a lady love in his life.
However, neither a name nor a face was ever linked to the country singer.
As of 2019, his relationship status is considered to be single, unmarried and with no wife. With no news of any existence of a relationship, it is safe to conclude that Morgan is either keeping his dating life private or it is non-existent.
His Career & Net Worth
Only a few can be graceful enough after they have lost, and such is the case of Morgan Wallen.
When auditioning for the show, Morgan was not entirely sure if he wanted to be a singer or not. But after being selected and making to the playoffs, he received a significant boost of confidence that he could make it as a singer.
Morgan Wallen during one of his performance in 2019 (Photo: iheart.com)
Unfortunately, he did get eliminated but was more than thankful he didn't win. Apparently, he was clueless of what he was doing. And; after he was out of the show, he took his time to grow as an artist.
From Musical World :- Tom Rosenthal Girlfriend, Gay, Net Worth
Now, with tours and songs with artists like Luke Combs, he has made his name shine in the music industry. Any info on his net worth, however, is unknown.
Interesting Fact's On The Singer
- Morgan Wallen was born in Tennessee on 13 May 1993.
- His mullet haircut was one of his trademark features, one which was inspired by his father.
- He is a huge sports fan. Before becoming a singer, he wanted to play pro baseball, but an elbow injury he suffered changed the course of his profession.
- The country singer stands tall at a height of 5 ft 10 ½ inches (1.79 m).
- On his concerts, many of his fans have even gotten engaged.
- His first single is The Way I Talk. According to him, the song gives an accurate description of who he is, how he grew up, and what he is proud of.
- Once when asked what dinosaur he would be, he quickly commented T Rex because it is the meanest one, the dominator.