Black Widow's O. T. Fagbenle Gay, Girlfriend, Movies & TV SHows
English actor O.T. Fagbenle is mostly recognized for his role, Luke Bankole, in Hulu's Emmy Award-winning show The Handmaidens Tale (2017). However, apart from his onscreen ventures, he is a very established theatre actor as well.
He performed in dozens of stage adaptions of plays such as Romeo & Juliet and Porgy & Bess after his graduation from the Royal Academy of Dramatic Arts in 2001. Moreover, the actor played a leading role in John Guare's award-winning play, Six Degrees of Separation.
Is O.T. Married?
O.T. has appeared alongside actress Elizabeth Moss, who plays the role of June Osborne, as her on-screen husband in The Handmaidens Tale. However, his real-life dating status remains a mystery.
O. T. Fagbenle with onscreen wife Elizabeth Moss in a still from The Handmaiden's Tale (2017) (Photo: filmaffinity.com)
So, until the actor himself publicly comes up with any information on his personal life, nothing can be confirmed for now.
Movies And TV Shows
O.T first made his onscreen debut from the show EastEnders in 2002. Likewise, he landed major roles in many series including Little Miss Jocelyn (2006), Quarterlife (2008) and Quick Cuts(2013).
Digital Series :- RuPaul's Drag Race UK Second Series in 2020
On top of that, he portrayed the character of Other Dave in the famous sci-fi show, Dr.Who, in 2008. With his emerging career, O.T played diverse roles as well by playing a gay character named Frank in HBO's show Looking(2014).
As of today, he is involved in high budget movie projects and his career is taking off in a new direction. On 2020 audience will be seeing him sharing screentime alongside actress Scarlett Johansson in Marvel cinematic universe's highly awaited movie Black Widow(2020).
Considering the fact that movies made under the Marvel franchise make millions of dollars every year worldwide, O.T is guaranteed to gain more exposure through his recent role.
Facts About O. T. Fagbenle :
- Originally born in London, O.T's birth name is Olatunde Olateju Olaolorun Fagbenle.
- As a teenager, the actor was passionate about music and was fluent in playing the saxophone. He even performed across well-known venues such as Edinburgh Festival, Wembley Arena and the Royal Albert Hall.
- He stands an impressive 6 feet (1.83 meters) tall in terms of height.
- Interestingly, Olatunde helped hip-hop artist Tyga write his 2011 song titled Storm.
Dated Rapper Tyga :- Demi Rose Bio: From Dating DJ Boyfriend To Stunning Measurements Of Instagram Star
- O.T's father was a Nigerian journalist whereas his brother Luti Fagbenle is a producer and director.