Insight Friends Actress Paget Brewster Married Life, Meet Her Husband
Paget Brewster became known to the mainstream audience after her brief appearance as Chandler’s girlfriend Kathy in the hit sitcom, Friends (1994-2004). However, she went on to work in various other cinematic productions after her time in the long-running show.
Most notably, she is a fan-favorite for her role as Emily Prentiss in the TV series Criminal Minds (2006-2020), and her work in Godzilla: The Series (1998-2001).
As for now, she is still with the Criminal Minds cast and is set to appear in the upcoming 2020 season. In addition to that, she also has two more projects set to release in the future.
Paget’s Married Life, Husband, And Plans On Having Children
At a time when multiple marriages and divorces are a norm, Paget has stuck with her first one. The actress is married to Steve Damstra and has been with him for a long time.
The first time that Paget admitted to dating Steve was in 2010. She took to her Twitter to reveal the information on 22nd April 2010, although she did not tell how long had she been going out with her in the tweet.
The couple dated for four more years before finally getting engaged. Paget shared the news of her engagement on Twitter on 16th March 2013, along with the picture of the ring. And, they stayed engaged for more than a year before getting married.
Finally, on 28th November 2014, Paget and Steve said their vows. Paget was 45 years old when she got married, and the wedding was officiated by her co-star on Criminal Minds and also her best friend, Matthew Gray Gubler.
Paget Brewster with her husband Steve Damstra on their wedding day in November 2014 (Photo: Steve Damstra's Instagram)
It has been more than four years since their marriage, but the couple has not yet decided to have children. According to her IMDb bio, Paget didn’t want to have kids in the past. Nobody knows what her present views regarding kids are, but looking at the couple, it is sure that if they ever decide to bring another life into existence, he or she would be beautiful.
The couple is together to this date, and there are no rumors about their possible separation.
Net Worth Details
Paget has worked on various high-earning TV shows and movies. And, these works have earned her a decent net worth.
Another Actress:- Elizabeth Shatner [William Shatner's Ex] Married, Divorce, Net Worth
Paget, who has 91 credits as an actress according to IMDb as of December 2019, has an estimated net worth of around $9 million.
Most of her wealth comes from her acting jobs, whereas some small portion of the wealth could be attributed to her modeling and photographing stints over the years. She occasionally works as a photographer for modeling site Suicide Girls. Her modeling and photography work used to be seen frequently in Barracuda Magazine.
Facts About Paget Brewster: Age, Height, Body Measurements
- Paget was born on 10th March 1969. She took birth at Concord, Massachusetts, but was raised in New England.
- Her full name is Paget Valerie Brewster and was named after 1950s actress Debra Paget.
- She went to a New England boarding school, and then attended Parsons School of Design in New York. However, she dropped out of college after one year to pursue acting.
- Paget stands at 5 feet 8 inches (1.73 meters) and weighs around 128 lbs. She has a stunning figure of 37-26-37 inches.
- The gorgeous actress almost posed for Playboy magazine. She received a handwritten note saying that Playboy’s owner, Hugh Hefner, would like her to pose for the magazine in around 2006. She seriously considered the offer, but eventually decided not to do it for career reasons.
- Before her acting career, she worked as a bartender and even was a lead singer for a New York-based rock band, Mechanical Bride.