Paul Walter Hauser Net Worth: Details On His Movies, TV Shows & Parents
Paul Walter Hauser is notable for portraying the role of Shawn Eckhardt in the Oscar-winning film I, Tonya (2018) - where he appeared alongside Margot Robbie. Also, he is a regular character in YouTube's original series, Cobra Kai (2019).
Apart from working as an actor, Paul is a writer and director as well. He served as a writer for the 2016 TV show, The Edge and Christian Show That Totally Reeks of Awesomeness. Furthermore, he directed two episodes of the show, 39 To Go (2014).
Movies, TV Shows & Net Worth
Paul made his onscreen debut with the movie Virginia in 2010, in which he played the role of character Dale. Prior to this project, he had lent his voice for the TV show Too Late with Adam Carolla (2005) for various characters.
Soon, he landed some minor roles in iconic TV series such as Dan Harmon's Community (2010), It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia (2010), and Kay & Peele (2013).
Actress From The Show Community :- Gillian Jacobs Family Trauma Affected Boyfriend & Relationship Decisions?
With the advent of 2014, he started to appear in a repeated role for Kingdom, a show about a retired MMA fighter's struggle at keeping his family united. He portrayed the character named Keith for almost four years in the series.
Furthermore, Paul's career-defining moment came in 2017 after he landed the role in the Academy Award-nominated movie, I, Tonya. Later, he portrayed the role of Ivanhoe in another Oscar-winning movie, BlacKkKlansman (2019).
Paul Walter Hauser attends Hamptons International Film Festival 2017 alongside co-stars Sebastian Stan and Margot Robbie from the movie, I, Tonya (Photo: zimbio.com)
Talking about his upcoming projects, Paul will be appearing in the movie, Adam, slated to be released in 2020.
Interestingly, despite such an impressive acting resume, his verified net worth hasn't yet made been public.
Facts About Paul Walter Hauser Including Bio, Age :
- As per official records, Paul's birthday falls on 15th October; whereas, his birth year is 1986.
- Paul's parents are Deborah and Mathew Hauser. His mother is a retired educator since 2017.
- He was born and raised in Grand Rapids, the second-largest city in Michigan alongside his three siblings.
Born In Michigan :- Erica Peeples Age, Husband, Parents
- He attained his education from Concordia University Chicago before dropping out to pursue a career in showbiz.
- Talking about his physical attributes, his height is 5 feet & 9 inches (1.7 meters).
- Paul cites It's A Wonderful Life (1946), The Departed (2006), Wet Hot American Summer (2001) & Dazed and Confused (1993), as his favorite movies.