Remi Cruz Dating Status, Net Worth, Weight Loss, Family & More
Remi Cruz has made a name for herself in the field of fashion blogging. She is a huge YouTube star who is known for her videos related to beauty on her two channels: "MissRemiAshten" and "RemLife."
She boasts over 2.52 million subscribers on MissRemiAshten, and more than 1.28 million subscribers on her second channel, RemLife.
In addition to her YouTube career, she also co-owns a skincare line called HoneyPop; HoneyPop was launched in the summer of 2018.
Remi Cruz’s Dating Status
Remi is in a romantic relationship with Cal Parsons, a freelance film crew, filmmaker, and writer.
Another YouTuber:- Haley Morales Age, Height, School, Parents, Dating Status
The beauty blogger mentioned having a boyfriend for the first time on her Twitter on the 1st of August 2019. They have been together ever since.
Remi Cruz with boyfriend Cal Parsons in August 2019 (Photo: Remi Cruz's Instagram)
They have also made a few public appearances, most notably on the red carpet at the American Music Awards in November 2019.
The YouTube star also has a younger brother, and he frequently features on her Instagram.
Interesting Facts About Remi Cruz: Age, Weight Loss
- Remi was born on the 7th of February 1995 in Los Angeles, California, the United States.
- Her real name is Remi Ashten.
- She is part Korean and part Guamanian. She has a Chamorro heritage.
- The YouTube sensation stands at the height of 5 feet 3 inches (1.6 meters).
- One of the difficulties that Remi faces is concerning her weight. Remi has always had a problem when it comes to maintaining a healthy weight. However, she has worked on this problem quite a lot and has even lost 50 lbs with the help of a strict diet in 2017.
- She is a dog lover. She posts a lot of pictures of her dog, Daisy Mae Cruz, on her social media. Daisy also has her own Instagram - @daisymaecruz.
Another Makeup Mogul:- Laura Lee's Husband & Wedding, Sister, Ethnicity, Net Worth
- Remi has always struggled with how much private information she should share on the internet.
- She took over a year to put together her company, HoneyPop. During an interview with Cheddar, she revealed that she was surprised by the amount of work and decisions that went into making a single product.
- The main reason for Remi to launch her own skincare company is that she has struggled with acne her whole life. So, she wants other people to have a good skincare product to use.
- Although her YouTube videos look like a professional crew created them, that isn’t the case. Remi hasn’t hired a team to help her create good content. She takes the help of her friends to film and edit her videos.