Who Is Ron Livingston Wife? His Married Life Details
Ron Livingston is famous for his role as Oliver Sullivan in the hit 2016 action movie The 5th Wave. He also worked in the TV series Boardwalk Empire in 2013, in which he appeared for 12 episodes as Roy Phillips.
Ron has gone on to gather an impressive 93 credits as an actor. These 93 credits include two of his upcoming projects; Pep, which is in pre-production, and Holly Slept Over, which is in post-production as of January 2020.
Ron’s Married Life: Wife and Children
Ron is in a relationship with actress Rosemarie DeWitt. The couple met around 2005 on the sets of Standoff.
Ron Livingston with wife Rosemarie DeWitt (Photo: Just Jared)
The couple’s wedding took place on the 2nd of November 2009 in San Francisco. They have adopted two daughters.
Ron and Rosemarie’s first adopted daughter, Gracie James Livingston, was born on the 29th of April 2013. They adopted her in May of 2013.
About Rosemarie’s Previous Husband:- Chris Messina Married Life With Wife | Dating Life, Family & Net Worth
Similarly, their second adopted daughter, Esperanza Mae Livingston, was born in December of 2015. She was adopted a short time after she was born.
Ron was in a relationship with the late actress Lisa Sheridan in the early 2000s. They met while shooting their 2000 movie Beat.
Their dating relationship turned into an engaged one, as Ron proposed her in 2001. However, their relationship fell apart, and the ex-couple split in 2003.
Another Boardwalk Empire Actor:- Steve Buscemi Married, Kids, Net Worth
Lisa was found dead in her apartment in New Orleans on the 25th of February 2019 after succumbing to chronic alcoholism.
Ron Livingston’s Net Worth
Ron Livingston has a net worth of around $5 million, according to Celebrity Net Worth. He has earned this wealth through his acting jobs over the years.
Interesting Facts About Ron Livingston: Age, Height, Family
- Ron was born on the 5th of June 1967 in Cedar Rapids, Marion, Iowa, the United States.
- The Boardwalk Empire actor stands at the height of 5 feet 10-and-a-half inches or 1.79 meters.
- His full name is Ronald Joseph Livingston.
- His parents are Linda Livingston (nee Rinas), and Kurt Livingston. Linda was a Lutheran pastor, and Kurt was an aerospace engineer.
- Ron has three siblings; Nick, John, and Jennifer. John is also an actor, whereas Jennifer is a TV news personality.
- Ron has German, Welsh, Scottish, and English ancestry.
- The actor graduated from Marion High School and then proceeded to attend Yale University. Actors Paul Giamatti and Edward Norton were his friends in college. He graduated with a Bachelor in Arts degree focusing on Theatre Studies and English Literature.
- He worked as a producer in the 2007 movie Music Within, in which he also portrayed the character of Richard.