Samara Weaving Dating, Engaged, Height, Weight & Interesting Facts
Australian actress Samara Weaving is best known for her crowned performance as Indi Walker in the Australian TV soap opera, Home and Away (2009-2013).
Apart from that, she is also known for movies like The Babysitter (2017), Three Billboards Outside Ebbing (2017), Missouri Guns Akimbo (2019), and Ready or Not (2019).
Samara Weaving Dating, Engaged
Samara is engaged to her long-term boyfriend, Jimmy Warden.
Another Celebrity Couple Engagement:- Dave McCary & Emma Stone Dating To Engaged, Everything Covered
The couple got engaged in March 2019, and the news of their engagement came after Samara shared the big news on her Instagram with a glimpse of her unique sapphire engagement ring.
Samara Weaving and with her fiance Jimmy Warden and their pet dog Muriel on September 2019 (Jimmy Warden's Instagram)
The Home and Away actress and her new fiancé reportedly started dating in 2016.
Samara's Fiancee Jimmy Warden is an American writer and producer known for his work on movies like The Babysitter (2017), and Shadowhunters (2016).
Further, he works as a creative producer at the Hollywood production company, Wonderland Sound and Vision.
In 2012, Samara was reportedly in a relationship with Singer Axel Whitehead. However, their relationship was shortlived, and the two parted ways after dating for less than a year.
After ending things with the singer, Samara started dating British model Rob Moore in 2013. The couple was spotted at many events and award ceremonies together, but eventually, they separated in 2016 after dating for three years.
Samara was born on 23rd February 1992 in Adelaide, South Australia.
Samara was born to writer and director father Simon Weaving and mother Helena Bezzina. She grew up alongside her younger sister, Morgan Weaving.
Another Actress Hailing From Australia:- Is Sarah Snook Married Or Still Dating Boyfriend? Relationship Details
Throughout Smara's childhood, the Weaving family moved around between Singapore, Fiji, Indonesia, and back to Australia. During that time, she attended grade school in Jakarta, Indonesia, and eventually went on to study at Pittwater House School in Australia.
Further, Samara spent her childhood getting the taste of different cultures, performing in various short films, dance, and stage shows. In addition to that, she was also involved in the Singapore Dance Company and Canberra Youth Theatre.
Other Interesting Facts
- She bears a striking resemblance to fellow Australian actress Margot Robbie.
- She boasts a gorgeous body that extends to a height of 5 feet 5 inches (1.65 meters), with a complementing weight of 52 kg (114.5 lbs).
- Samara is a huge fan of the Harry Potter franchise and even has a Deathly Hallows tattoo on her body. In fact, when she was cast opposite Daniel Radcliffe in Guns Akimbo, she tried to hide her tattoo the whole time.
- In 2016, Samara got tied up in an online hoax when her picture with bruised and bloody makeup (from the set of Ash vs. Evil Dead back in 2015) became viral as Donald Trump's supporter who got attacked by opponents. However, all those rumors were cleared up later.
- Samara has also appeared in Charlie Puth‘s music video of Attention in 2017.