Sanna Marin Wiki: Age, Husband, Daughter Info of Youngest Prime Minister
Finland’s Sanna Marin made the record as the youngest Prime Minister in the world at the age of 34 on 8th December 2019. She was the Finnish transport minister before her party, Social Democratic Party, chose her as the Prime Minister, immediately after the stepping down of Antti Rinne from the position.
In addition to being the youngest Prime Minister in the world, Sanna is also set to be the world’s youngest sitting head of the government once she takes the reins of Finland. She will head a coalition government with four other parties - which are all led by women - to form an all-women led government.
Sanna Marin: Husband And Children
Sanna Marin is a modern woman who has been able to take her career in politics and her personal life side-by-side. She is happily married to her husband Markus Raikkonen since 2016.
Another Politician:- Roger Stone Wife, Children, Gay, Net Worth
Adding happiness to her long-term relationship is her daughter Emma Amalia Marin. Emma was born in January 2018; her date of birth is assumably on 28th January, going by Sanna’s Instagram post.
Sanna Marin with husband Markus Raikkonen and daughter Emma in February 2018 (Photo: Sanna Marin's Instagram)
As of now, the family is happily living together, and Emma is growing up in a strong household of intellectuals like her mother.
Interesting Facts: Wiki, Age, Family, Background
- Sanna Marin was born in 1985, and her birthday falls on 16th November. Her birthplace is Helsinki, Finland.
- Sanna’s full name is Sanna Mirella Marin.
- During her teenage years, Sanna worked at a bakery.
- Her family moved around a lot when Sanna was young. They traveled all around the country before finally settling down in Tampere.
- She graduated with a bachelor’s degree in Administrative Sciences from the University of Tampere. In fact, she is the first person in her family to go to university.
- Sanna describes herself as coming from a “rainbow family.” She was raised by two women. Her mother was in a same-sex relationship, and that caused her to feel invisible during her childhood as she couldn’t talk openly about her family.
- She first got in the field of politics when she was elected the head of the city council for her hometown in Finland - just at 27 years of age.
- Sanna is the 46th Prime Minister of Finland.
- Sanna, despite her busy political career, is active on Instagram. She posts many pictures of her and her family members on her social media, and is expected to be a political leader who will appeal to the millennial ‘Instagram generation.’
- She has enormous respect for the LGBTQ community. She shares snaps from various PRIDE events and shows support for same-sex unions.
- She became the Minister of Transport in June 2019.