Who Is Sara Moulton? Everything We Know About The American Chef
American chef Sara Moulton is best known as the host of the PBS cooking show Sara's Weeknight Meals (2008). She has also appeared in a variety of shows like Good Morning America (2011-2015), The Chew (2015-2016), and Simply Ming (2018).
Additionally, Sara is the author of cooking books, which include Sara Moulton Cooks at Home (2002), SaraÂ’s Secrets for Weeknight Meals (2005), and Sara MoultonÂ’s Everyday Family Dinners (2010).
Married Status, Children Details
Sara has been married to Bill Adler since 1981.
Sara Moulton poses with husband Bill Adler (Photo:realitystarfacts.com)
And the couple is blessed with two children: a daughter named Ruth Adler and a son named Sam Adler.
Sara's husband Bill is a writer, critic, publicist, record label executive, filmmaker, gallery owner, and archivist- all in one. He has a record label called Mouth Almighty. Bill has also done a CD with Allen Ginsberg.
Get To Know More About Chef Lidia Bastianich:- Net Worth? Facts On Her Career & Personal Life
He studied at the University of Michigan.
Sara Moulton's TV Shows
Chef and author Sara first appeared in the TV series Cooking Live Primetime as a host in 1999. She then featured in an episode of The Jane Pauley Show in 2004. Further, she continued to make her presence on the small screen with popular TV shows like Sara's Secrets (2002-2006), Live! with Kelly (2007), Rachael Ray (2011-2016), and Today (2014).
Facts About Sara Moulton, including Age And Height
- Sara was born on 19 February 1952 in New York, USA.
- Her height extends to 4 feet 9 inches (1.52m).
- She went to the University of Michigan and graduated from there in 1974. She later attended the Culinary Institute of America.
- Her mother's name is Elizabeth Moulton.
- She is a member of the New York Culinary Alliance- a mentoring organization for female chefs.
Another Celeb With Same First Name:- Sara Rue Married Life With Husband, Children, Weight Loss, Net Worth
- Sara's mentor was Julia Child.
- Her book- Sara Moulton's Home Cooking 101: How to Make Everything Taste Better- is priced at $3.20 on Amazon.com.
- In January 2018, Sara wrote in her first-person account published in The Huffington Post that she was sexually harassed by a French chef called Maurice Cazalis in the late 1970s.
- Her website features a wide range of her famous recipes like eggs baked in ham with sofrito, chicken saltimbocca with artichoke sauce, and deep hot chocolate.
- The chef and her husband celebrated their 35th anniversary at Lyon in September 2016.
- She was the executive chef at Gourmet Magazine for twenty-three years until its closing in October 2009.
- Her Zodiac sign is Pisces.