Todd Chrisley Wiki, Gay, Girlfriend, Family
- Date of Birth 6-04-1969
- Nationality American
- Birth Place Georgia, United States
- Profession Real estate broker
- Zodiac Sign Aries
- Father Gene Raymond Chrisley
- Mother Faye Chrisley
- Brother/s Randy Chrisley and Derrick Chrisley
- Son/s Chase Chrisley, Kyle Chrisley, and Grayson Chrisley
- Daughter/s Savannah Chrisley, Lindsie Chrisley
- Children/Kids 5
- Relationship Status Married
- Wife/Spouse Julie Chrisley
- Divorce/Split Yes
- Wedding Date 25 May 1966
- Ex-Wife Teresa Terry
- Net Worth -$5 million
- Education N/A
- Height/ How Tall? 5 feet 9 inches (175 cm)
- Hair Short
- Facebook https://www.facebook.com/toddchrisley/
- Twitter Todd Chrisley (@toddchrisley)
- Instagram https://www.instagram.com/toddchrisley/?hl=en
Todd Chrisley is one of the famous names in the reality business.
He was a successful real estate broker in the past. But, his business failed miserably, and he even had to file for bankruptcy. Although he faced failures in his professional life, he still has a family to support him.
Together with his wife of more than 20 years now, Todd leads a happy family.
Todd Chrisley Wikipedia: Bio, Job, Net Worth & Siblings
Todd's bio suggests he was born in Georgia in 1969 (birthday: 6 April) as the son of father Gene Raymond Chrisley and mother, Faye Chrisley. He has a height of 5 feet 9 inches. His parents raised him in Westminster, South Carolina, alongside his brother Randy Chrisley.
Todd initially had two siblings; however, his other brother Derrick died in his infancy.
He grew up to take up a job as a real estate broker and even formed a company named Chrisley Asset Management (CAM). According to the wiki, he started his TV show called Chrisley Knows Best in 2014, where he, along with his family, flaunted their lavish lifestyle.
Despite his larger-than-life personality, Todd was facing financial difficulties.
Todd filed for bankruptcy in 2012; whereas, his company CAM went into corporate bankrupt in 2013. Today, he is millions in debt and has a net worth of -$5 million.
Family Details; Meets First Wife In High School
Todd Chrisley was in high school when he fell in love for the first time. He met Teresa Terry, and the pair eventually developed a romantic relationship. The couple got married after his girlfriend became pregnant with their child, Lindsie Chrisley, at the age of 19.
The duo went on to have one more child named Kyle Chrisley before finally divorcing in 1996. Todd's ex-wife claimed that physical assault from him was the leading cause of their separation.
You May Like:- Paul Reiser Age, Married, Wife, Children
Todd later married Julie Chrisley on 25 May 1966, the same year he divorced his first wife.
Julie was previously married to Kenneth Wayne Childress since 1991. When she developed an affair with Todd, she was not even divorced from her husband. Upon discovering his wife's infidelity, her then-husband Kenneth filed for divorce.
Further, Todd became a grandfather when his eldest son, Kyle, welcomed a daughter named Chloe Chrisley and his daughter Lindsie welcomed a son named Jackson Campbell. Although he has only two grandkids as of now, more grandchildren are sure to accompany his large family.
Todd Chrisley with wife Julie Chrisley in August 2019 (Photo: Todd Chrisley's Instagram)
Reportedly, Todd and his wife have an estranged relationship with his two older children. Although Julie legally adopted both of them, they didn't seem to share a loving bond with their father or stepmother.
While the feud between a father and a son looks common, Todd's son Kyle took their dispute to the next level.
Kyle revealed in 2014 that his dad was a gay man who was trying to hide his sexuality from the family. Further, Kyle mentioned that he had witnessed Todd making sexual remarks to his colleagues.
However, Todd denied the accusations and stated that his son was a drug addict trying to get back at him.
Todd and his wife surrendered to police on 14th August 2019 in the wake of their arraignment on fraud charges and tax evasion. The reality stars were present to the court a day after, where they denied the allegations.
After the court proceeding, the husband and wife were released on $100,000 bond each.
However, legal troubles are far from over for the reality star couple. Along with tax evasion and fraud charges, Todd and his wife are accused of 12 counts, including wire fraud, conspiracy, and bank fraud. If proven, the husband and wife could face jail time of 30 years.
Another Celeb In Legal Trouble:- Chelsea Manning Bio, Jail, Sex Change, Now
Amidst such troublesome times, the reality couple continues to maintain their innocence. Before surrendering to the police, Todd put out a heartfelt statement urging fans to keep faith in his family’s integrity. Only time will tell how the reality star’s and his wife’s legal troubles will end.
A silver lining in such a situation is Todd’s formerly estranged son Kyle’s support.
While talking to Good Morning America in 2019, he maintained that his father and step-mother were innocent. Along with love, he revealed that they had buried their feud early in 2019.
Chrisley Knows Best Wiki
Chrisley Knows Best is an American TV series. The show premiered on the USA Network on 11 March 2014. To date, it has premiered eight seasons.
- First airing in March 2014, the season ended in April the same year. With eight episodes, the season had an average of 1.16 million viewers.
- The second season ran for two months, starting from 14 October 2014 to 16 December. It had 12 episodes with an average of 1.49 million viewers.
- In June 2015 came the third season of the show. The season last aired on 23 December with 20 episodes. It had garnered 1.61 viewers on average.
- After a year, the fourth season aired on 8 March. Completing 26 episodes, it last aired on 1 November. The season had an average of 1.62 viewers.
- The fifth season aired on 21 February 2017, ending on 19 December. The season had 26 episodes altogether, with an average of 1.71 million viewers.
- On 8 May 2018, the sixth season got premiered, and by December, the season ended with an average of 1.27 million views. The season contained 26 episodes.
- The seventh season came on 28 May 2019 and last aired on 21 November 2019. The season completed 26 episodes with an average of 0.97 million views.
- On 9 July 2020, the eighth season premiered. To date, the season has 21 episodes.